Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Rose ! --Bud !

Good luck on the doc visit Rose !-- I went to see your cages in your journal and I think U doing a great job on those wire cages !

What up Bud !-- Got the still set up cooking off the last of the Strawberry brandywine !-- I would almost be ashamed of my still but it gets the job done !-- Took about 10 minutes to build the still -- I got 2 --750 mil bottles of Strawberry Shine from a gallon of my froze off wine !
So I'm cooking shine and cloning !-- Slowly cause I ain't moving so good !

Umbra -- One those triple lemon things U bred --Lemon Shine ? -- germed for me -- I also got a Lemon Larry -x- Oregon Lemon plant-- already in aero !

Good morning everyone. Keef, most excellent. Made gummies edibles yesterday. Ate 5 little gummy bears before being comatose last night.
Rose, I still have a jar of Jack, I like it that much. Pool guy wants chiesel bad. I am smoking some squish. Thinking of eating some gummy bears and working in the garden. 107 today. I'm not going anywhere.

Eat the Gummies Umbra !-- I'm bout to take a 2nd dose of my cannacaps !-- I'm moving some but making grandpa noises ! --
I needs to get in there a do some modifications to that cap press !-- More pressure ? -- The press has a hard rubber form on the bottom side !-- It obsorbs some of the pressure !-- I covered it with an aluminum sleeve and now I'm cranking up the pressure !-- My only concern is if the pivot lever can handle the pressure without breaking it !-- I'm moving on up on with the pressure !-- I think I can make it work !
Right now I'm building a good buzz and watching that still to see that it don't puke !

Thanks keef, pretty proud of those cages, thanks to Woody who told me what wire to buy. I think it was Woody. Feel better Keef.
Umbra, Jack was the first thing I grew. Sweet memories.

I get by Rose but thanks !-- Gonna be grand central station on seed around here !-- I fertilized a limb on any plant that was the right age with that Black Berry Snow Lotus pollen from Waldo !-- Green Pheno of Purple Haze just got in the way Rose and she got some too !-- I got high hopes for it !-- I hit some outstanding girls its that pollen supposed to make everything better so we'll see !

Good afternoon, OFC. Bud nice looking Pit. She likes to clime. I have one like that.
DD your dogs are adorable. I like them all dress up. Have a good day, DD. Keef I'm going to get me one of those Rosin Presses. Looking forward to a Dab. Do you have a Dabber pipe? I'm going to order me a Dab bowl and a Dabber. Been watching UTube about Smoking and Dabbing. Been learning a lot. Just got back in from staking the girls up. There is rain in the sky.
Rose, I can't find your site, Can, you, tell me how to get there? What did the Dr. say about Bud's knee? Have a good Day, Rose.:bong2:

Keef the White Widow, clone of a clone, is finely starting to grow. I be topping her today. Been wanting to smoke on some White Widow. Time for a hit and a sip of coffee.

Hey Ness I got side tracked and forgot to answer your question about those bags for the press !-- The sell reusable silk bags for the bud or hash U pressing doesn't go everywhere but if U been reading U probably read about them !-- No I don't have a dab pipe or rig or whatever U call it !-- This cap heat press is a pain but I'm fixing the problem !-- It don't have to be perfect all it has to do is do O.K. and later buy me a bigger stronger press !--
Umbra when U told me about the Snow Desiel seed U sent all U said was "Wink-wink --nod -nod" -- I thought --We'll see about that !--- I just took some more SD cuts this morning and U know I don't think I could have said it better !-- I don't know what to say !--

Good day to U too Ness !-- The sun is out now so it is hot and steamy !

I got the head cooked off !-- -- We making Strawberry Rocket Fuel now !

Morning Rose ! --Bud !

Good luck on the doc visit Rose !-- I went to see your cages in your journal and I think U doing a great job on those wire cages !

What up Bud !-- Got the still set up cooking off the last of the Strawberry brandywine !-- I would almost be ashamed of my still but it gets the job done !-- Took about 10 minutes to build the still -- I got 2 --750 mil bottles of Strawberry Shine from a gallon of my froze off wine !
So I'm cooking shine and cloning !-- Slowly cause I ain't moving so good !

Umbra -- One those triple lemon things U bred --Lemon Shine ? -- germed for me -- I also got a Lemon Larry -x- Oregon Lemon plant-- already in aero !

Dammm that Lemon Larry -x- Oregon Lemon sounds tasty can't wait to get my hands on some tasty landing

Get da man a walker Rose !-- Woo--Hoo for U !-- Now it starts to get a little easier on U !

Bud -- I was wrong !-- It's Lemon Larry -x- Lemon Thai -x- Oregon Lemon !-- Umbra U call it " Lemon Moonshine" or was it just Lemon Shine ? -- Only one out of 4 germed for me !

But wait there's more !-
- I got straight up Oregon Lemon --and Squish -x-Oregon Lemon! -- The OL didn't germ for me cause I tried them too fresh !-- I only got one out of 4 Squish -x- Oregon Lemon !-- I'm wait a while and let the seed age in the fridge before I try some more !

Mine are the same way. I tried to pop some purple pineapple bomb x BoC when I first died them and got these same results. 1 month later I popped 10 for 10 of the ppb x BoC. I'm just calling the 1 LemonShine. Got some of the delta wave to pop. Got the twisted purple og to clone. I have 2 gdp x bpu in the garage vegging that are stunning

GDP-x- BPU? -- Hell yes !-- Mine is a frosty blueberry !-- She replaced B.B. King as my Blueberry !

Now if I can only tease a good blackberry out these BBSL crosses I'll be happy !-- Got blueberry and Strawberry covered still working on isolating a chocolate and lemon !--Having to let a few go but it's all just a trick !-- I gotta get rid of some to get more !-- Just ain't no easy choices !

Shut the still down !-- I ain't letting no body drink that stuff !---Down the drain !-- -- I guess it's like a computer --Crap in -crap out !-- The wine was nasty and it made nasty shine !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back