Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the story of Dr. David Suzuki and U.B.C. Chemo !-- Genetic Doubling --It can be done !-- It has been done !-- Then there's no acceptable reason I can't do it !-- U know I'm working up to setting the pickle jar lab back up and get back to it don't cha ? -- Not like I'm starting from scratch only spent a year at it till I ran outta seed !-- I'm close enough to smell success !

I need a hit.
At the airport... taking the redeye to Beantown....

Good morning all and you too WH. How is it not traveling? I bet your glad to be home. That was a long 7 months. Do you take some time off now? It is 59 degrees headed for 98 today.

I slept 10 hours last night and i don't think i am done yet.

Umbra, hope your feeling better today. Keef, you better get out there and mow before it is hot. with the cutes mower ever.

I think i have the first non gendered plants ever invented. Those valentines STILL haven't shown... oh well, i have them cloned.

I better get out there before it is hot...have a great day my friends.

Yes Mam i am taking some time off. My old ace is tired. Already have 2 more jobs to start in a couple weeks. But these are close to home.

morning OFC. ptsd getting the best of me some days, other days it gets all of me.

Good morning buddy looks like I'm going to put some clones together and ship them out to HazePhase hope everyone is off to an excellent start this morning

Man roses nurse Larry is just killing it

278474aa1ed392d163e1af15781e7f47.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is so beautiful. I love seeing that this morning, thank you Bud. You grew her well. Better than me. just gorgeous.

Thanks Rose thanks and weedhopper it's nice to see you weedhopper missed you around here someone's got to keep keef in line lol :48:

I just wanted to add this i owe a lot of my success to my good friend Kraven he has really helped bring me up to the level that I'm at I thank you very much man :48:

I aint got enough time to keep Keef in line. Lol
Keef ya better watch political talk that aint directly retaining to Weed. THG said they will be removed. You big trouble maker. Lol

Frosty goodness Bud !-- She good medicine !-- She in da pipe right now !-- I'm running a little low on the Nurse but I got some coming down the pipe soon -- The one BBSL got to !-- So she will have a few seed !-No problem !-- Mane that boys was busy !
Drug my old a** to the grow room !--Bloom box 6 of 8 is set up -- The wheel be rolling again soon ! --I think I maybe take some more caps my left arm acting a fool !

Me a good Indian Hopper !-- Me got paper say so !-- No kick Keef off the reservation !

I've almost went dark and climbed back under my rock several times so If THG booted me it would be fate telling me to get back under my rock !-- With no hard feelings !-- Sometimes I feel like I got way too much exposure just being here anyway !-- I knew when I joined MP it would be a race to see if I could survive until the end of prohibition without getting busted !-- I don't want to go to jail ! -- Getting kicked off MP would probably be the best way to stay outta jail but I kinda like hanging out with U guys !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back