My first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes i am actually really suprised how well they are growing take it its my first ever grow....

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

Wow, doing great for your first grow, they look awesome. Keep up the good work Robby.

Thank you trying to get everything in check this grow. Tweeking everything as i go.

So i am at day 30 of flower. I have noticed that they are not really getting any taller. They are getting bigger budd wise is that normal?

Yes, the plants will stretch for a few weeks when you flip to bloom. Some stretch more, others less. Looking good

They stretched they havee just stopped which is good because i am running out of room wgere they are at lol

2d63048d08a23cece50e01e6853d2398.jpg
4cb823d0d413c41cf6de7a9d679ef782.jpg
be4c4957556f8e2ca98449c619375a1c.jpg
82ef0844644effeca04a3c4cd449782b.jpg

Definatly getting bigger day 32 i believe of flower. Figure aboyt what another 30-40 days till i harvest them

Theyre going to fatten up nice now. Prob 30 days left. The trichomes will tell you when to chop.

Theyre going to fatten up nice now. Prob 30 days left. The trichomes will tell you when to chop.
Thank you. That what i figured kind of. Will start checking them about 3 weeks from npw

Robby, great job, just proving it's not that difficult; growing your own. I love that after doing so you know everything that went into your plants, no surprises. :vap-leafy_wave:

Its not too difficult. I did have some problems and still have problems.but that how you learn tho

Latest posts

Back