Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What up RE ? --We got showers off and on today and I been hanging out entertaining myself !-- Needed to take those off the stalk let them start to cure !-- I haven't been paying attention to the news did the fires ever go out ?
Rose when U get caught up we kinda miss U !

Most of the fires in my area are fairly controlled or done. Of course if you happened to lose your home then your troubles are just started...I wasn’t that close being a civilized city dweller, well, town dweller... But down in Sonoma County, they lost whole neighborhoods. That is a tough one. A lotta homeless people that never thought they’d be homeless.

I know that's right RE !-- They still putting it back together down here but housing at a premium !-- Not so much by fire sheet mostly just got tore up --but --Does it matter if U become homeless due to fire or hurricane ?-- I got lucky again !-- Katrina scared da hell outta me when we couldn't get out in time !-- So we ran from Harvey !-- Lots of people still need help !

U can judge a society by how well they treat thier least fortunate !-- Wouldn't take much to put any of us there !

Yep, there’s a lotta opportunity for people to show mercy these days. A lotta families will taking extra folks in and a lotta families will be outdoors as well.

I have had a grudge against GWB about how he handled post Katrina !-- Today Dubya earned some respect from me !--

D.D. has spent a lot of time since Harvey helping her sister in East Texas whose mobile home went all da way underwater !-- FEMA said it could be fixed !-- The how that could be accomplished was not explained!
She got a bid in on a much better place than what she had and in the area she wants and I think she gonna get it !-- D.D.'s health has suffered from that dust from dried toxic mud blowing around over there !

Those are some purty buds Nick, lotta nice colors. You been up to good things!

Wow beautiful buds Keef, St Nick. Pretty colors and lovely.

I ended up with another plant to trim. I took my trimmer machine over to my friends house and she had that crazed exhausted determined look that says she grew too many plants. She did. OMG. Anyway she sent me home with the clone i gave her in the spring. Beautiful fat buds, looked better than mine, LA Confidential.

Nice to see you guys.

Work it Nick !-- U gotta love them colors !-- All sparkly and stuff too !-- It would be a dam auto that U can't clone !-- I woulda cloned da hell outta that looker if she woulda been a regular !-- Any way U look at it Nick is back !

Man y'all growing some beautiful looking weed....
Been a rainy day here we sure need it...
Rose sure is nice to bring home a full grown plant :)like you were running short of trimming to do

I been holed up in the house with the dawg, some Yuengling, and a refrigerator full of junk and the tv. I'll sure be glad when the last couple of plants come down and I can relax for a while.:watchplant::guitar::farm::bongin:

Took Harley's stitches out the other day and he's like a new dog. Getting his adventure back.

Morning O.F.C. !-- O-dark-30 (6:30 am ) at the beach -- 77 and humid -- Showers off and on-- headed toward 85-- Weed ain't gonna smoke itself !-- Wish I lived closer I'd come have some coffee and Purple bud at Nick's house !-- I forgot what's in this pipe but it seems to be working !-- What we doing today ? --Rose will be trimming !-- U know them hands be hurting by now !-- LA Confidential ? -- I would hit da stuff !-- That was on the list that time I asked Umbra about the most potent indica and indica heavy hybrids ! -- Sounds like it would be right up my alley !-- That's why I got the Tranquil Elephantizer from Bohdi's -- He was right about that one !-- Lost her but I got her child by Umbra's B.B. King -- The Blue T.E.-- Blueberry with a peppery finish ? -- Shouldn't work but it does and she be Dank too !

Morning everyone. Been busy with work and trimming. I see dank, everywhere I look I see dank. Keep rocking it

1 --White Widow
2 -- Cheesy Jones
3 -- Rose's Purple Haze
4 -- I'm high !-- I can only count to 3 !-- It's a dank weed plant

Edit :-- Took awhile but #4 -- That be Bud's Strawberry Rhino male on Umbra's Plush Berry -x-Strawberry Desiel -- I just called it Strawberry -- She in a side by side grow off with her momma !-- There can be only one --Strawberry!
Grandchild (Black Strawberry ) waits in the wings for it's shot at the winner !

Morning OFC. . 0600 ..40*s.still dark outside.
I all ready miss summer .......Wake and Bake my friends...:48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back