What do you think..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dewayne

IS BAKED
Reaction score
The chances are successfully growing and flowering a lady that's not an autoflower type of plant, in an autoflowering environment? lol.

I am going to do the 16 oz cup grow in outdoor conditions now. Which it's time for flowering here, so i was curious, what you think the chances of taking good bag seed beans and growing + successfully flowering the plants are? I appreciate any input, thanks!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Good question D! I look forward to seeing everyones opinions. ;)

I look forward to seeing some responses too, i'd just like to know. Regardless i'm going to try and do it, but i'd just like to know the chances of it happening are. Hopefully no matter what though i can get 'em to bud.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Chances should be good but we see grower on the form everyday Loving there plant to death. I have planted plants the 4th of july that got three foot tall by the end of the season and made over 40 grams. Its not to late just its hard on outside plants to thrive through the hottest and dryest time of the year. Your odds of success go up if you have your plant close by so you can water it every time it needs it. Good luck and go for it. If learing some good growing lessons is all you get out of it then you stuck gold. Slim

yeah, that's about my only choice. I think if the plant will make it then it will. Because i can provide sufficient water/soil/nutes etc. I know it'll need more water than regular plants because it's so root bound in such a small container, but that wouldn't be a problem. just depends on if the plant will flower successfully in these conditions. Thanks for your input man. I'm just gonna go for it and we'll see what happens ;)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

its common for people to start plants on 12 /12 as i have some plants started the sae way... no plant will flower until sexually matue.

my autoflowering lowryder still isnt budding like it should because it not mature even after 4 weeks of flowering. bud set hasnt even begun....

your palnts will be fine and as long as you keep em healthy you are going tp get plenty of potent sensi buds..... good luck man

Latest posts

Back