Best place to move?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best MMJ State IYO

• Alaska

• Arizona

• California

• Colorado

• Delaware

• District of Columbia

• Hawaii

• Maine

• Michigan

• Montana

• Nevada

• New Jersey

• New Mexico

• Oregon

• Rhode Island

• Vermont

• Washington

Results are only viewable after voting.
WeedHopper said:
Get ya a place in the Country,,keep your mouth shut,,and you will have no problems growing no matter where ya live.

Best!

AK all the way! doesn't often get below -10 f in the south central areas. go anywhere further north than fairbanks and you watch your spit freeze before it hits the ground. being a caregiver here would be tricky. there is a mmj law but the right to privacy allows more than the mmj laws to my knowledge. but that's why the feds don't bother with alaska, no dispensaries. it's legal to have it in your home but there's no "legal" way to obtain it. but who's looking??

i dont know dman! you guys in toronto live in igloos still.:rofl: the flat lands are bloody boring and cold:argue: and the albertans cant drive, add real cold & being high:stuff-1125699181_i_ :hitchair: look out! lol and southern b.c is a mix of interior rain forests & deserts & happy stoners. were do you want to be lol:joint:
i left t.o & will never look back

Hey guys, I figured I should drop back in and say thank you for all of your input, but there isn't a thanks button anymore :( We're pretty settled on Colorado for the moment, we'll be heading up there to check out a few cities in the spring. I still kinda like the idea of gtho the states and going to canada though I doubt I could handle the winter.

Now i am living in Adona Arkansas and now i am planning to move to California and it is best place to move.

I live in Indiana and will be moving to Arizona in 2 yrs, got a friend out there in a nice secluded desert area it snows there but 82 acres off grid sounds like a lot of MJ.

Ruffy said:
i dont know dman! you guys in toronto live in igloos still.:rofl: the flat lands are bloody boring and cold:argue: and the albertans cant drive, add real cold & being high:stuff-1125699181_i_ :hitchair: look out! lol and southern b.c is a mix of interior rain forests & deserts & happy stoners. were do you want to be lol:joint:
i left t.o & will never look back

LOL thats just silly Ruffy, here is what i found for you.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Tales of igloos and sub-zero temperatures might be used to describe other cities in Canada, but not Toronto. Toronto is on the same latitude as Cannes on the sunny Riviera and just slightly — one degree — north of Boston.
In fact, Lake Ontario serves to moderate Toronto's weather to the point that its climate is one of the mildest in Canada. Generally speaking, spring and summer temperatures range from 15 C (60F) to 25C (80F). During winter months, the average daytime temperature, with the exception of January, the coldest month, hovers just slightly below freezing and a snowfall of more than 10 cm (four inches) is unusual.
[/FONT]

Im in Colorado .. And I love it here but there shutting down the dispensaries pretty quick here also... Which doesnt affect me because Ive never bought from a dispensary but its affecting patients that really need Meds... Already this thing has ebb and flowed in just 2 years.. There were grow shops and dispensaries everywhere but outside of Boulder and Denver there closing down quick with Federal and Social Pressure...Grow your own and your good to go in the Rocks....... :icon_smile:

I cant believe you have New Jersey on that list. Im in the process of trying to escape this place the MJ laws have ruined my life.

i realize this is a slightly older post, but i thought i would share my opinion

i live in washington and it has some of the best laws. according to my patient info, this is the list:

hawaii - 1oz of dry meds per mature plant for a total of 3 oz, 7 plants total: 3 mature(flowering) and 4 immature

new mexico - 6 oz dry meds unless more is recommended, 16 plants total (4 mature and 12 seedlings)

michigan - 2.5 oz dry meds, 12 plants total

montana - 1 oz dry meds, 6 plants total(any size including starts and clones)

colorado - 2 oz dry meds, 6 plants total (3 mature and 3 immature)

nevada - 1 oz dry meds, 7 plants total (3 mature and 3 immature)

california - 8 oz dry meds, 12 immature plants OR 6 mature plants(varying by county)

oregon - 24 oz dry meds, 24 plants total, 6 adult and 18 small plants. adult is defined as more than 1 foot tall or 1 foot wide or any size that is budding(so a small plant has to be smaller than a foot tall or wide and have no buds at all)

washington - 24 oz dry meds, 15 plants total in ANY stage of growth

oregon and washington are the best because you are allowed to have a LB and a half, way more than the other states. but with washington you can have all of your plants any size with no restrictions, you can have 15 huge budding plants at the same time, so that makes WA slightly better IMO

everyone here is chill, there is a million dispensaries in seattle and sprouting up in tons of smaller communities, and you dont have to pay taxes like Cali because you arent buying anything, they donate to you your meds and you donate cash to their dispensary, tax free

outdoor growing is possible in some of the warmer areas(imagine 15 full size outdoor plants that are 100% legal), and our humidity hovers at 60-70% most of the year.

WA rarely gets below 30 in the winter(except maybe at night) and rarely gets above 90 in the summer (except during a once-a-decade heat wave). no natural disasters, hurricanes, tornados, floods, anything. the only things to worry about are earthquakes, volcanos, and MAYBE tsunamis, but those are all freak occurance type deals that happen once every 500 thousand years.

wow i didnt mean to type that much, just stoned ramblings. but my point is that WA is cool

Easy now. SBR. Gonna make everyone pull up stakes and move here:eek:

The one thing, and its a HUGE thing about WA. We have one of the cheapest per killowatt hour rates of any state. Esp if your zoned "AG". :icon_smile:

And i didn't even get into the non-weed related stuff, for example the extreme amount of natural beauty across the state.

And it doesn't rain THAT much, it's more overcast than rainy. We often joke here that we just tell people it rains all the time so the state's pleasant climate and natural beauty stay "secret". But as far as telling you guys, I would PREFER if all you growers moved to WA, the more dank gardens around my neck of the woods, the better

come on Down....Seattles Great

washington - 24 oz dry meds, 15 plants total in ANY stage of growth

if ya a caregiver you can now have 45 plants...emagine that in my back yard:D

MI is alright, it does get a touch cold at times in the winter, though! Housing is bottomed out but still quite low and plenty of choices on the market. A caregiver in MI can have up to 72 plants of any size and 12.5oz

Yual Canada be bout the best then gain I dont see it on the vote list :( so guess we aint in the runnin, mind you ifin yual come up here shows yu how to run just to be keepin on yur toes cause in Canada thats were yual need to be mind set. Good luck pilgrem yur trail choices in life hopin yual find trail liked.

BWD

well BWD...with you posting that meens that bear didnt get ya:rofl:

you can have Canada :stoned:

hey 4u:aok:
bwd, glad you got away, you wont with a cougar that close!
& dman! ***?

LOL thats just silly Ruffy, here is what i found for you.

Tales of igloos and sub-zero temperatures might be used to describe other cities in Canada, but not Toronto. Toronto is on the same latitude as Cannes on the sunny Riviera and just slightly — one degree — north of Boston.
In fact, Lake Ontario serves to moderate Toronto's weather to the point that its climate is one of the mildest in Canada. Generally speaking, spring and summer temperatures range from 15 C (60F) to 25C (80F). During winter months, the average daytime temperature, with the exception of January, the coldest month, hovers just slightly below freezing and a snowfall of more than 10 cm (four inches) is unusual.

thats the worst fairy tale ive ever heard!
cant you remember when the east got that freeze rain spell were it snapped all those STEAL hydro towers like toothpicks? sure you wont get much snow, but - 40 is a givin & summer get waaaaay hotter than 25, try 40 + humidity. you must be growing some great weed dman if you think its that comfy there. or you live in your heated/ a.c grow all yr, lol hope all is well everyone:icon_smile:

nice try Ruffy, -40??? not since i was a wee one, -20 max LOL, imagine all the southerners laughing at us arguing over minus 20 and minus 40 LMAO.

just for some perspective for our American friends Minus 20 in Canada is about minus 3 to you guys.

Latest posts

Back