Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Survived the fist part of this Holiday season.

Getting a little more tired these past few days but nothing "serious"

So as of now its: so far, so GRAET!
:48:

Joe, glad you have gotten through the first half of the holidays without wearing yourself out too much. Take care and know that our thoughts are with you!

lets Bong it up like it's 1999

ya well, that party was already had....

lets 4:20 like its 1/6/16 :bong:

love ya (all)
:48:

JO!!! I will join you dooood!!! Happy to. Nice to see your cute little cut up head! (that didn't sound very nice, but you know.

Day late and a dollar short, but I will join you, too. Cold cold here this morning...-16.

Good morning you bongers you. Duck, how are you? I have been thinking about you lately. Did you have a good christmas?

THG, that is really cold. We have been around 4 or so but today it is getting in the 20's so we can have freezing rain... what a long cold spell this has been, or what a long strange trip this has been.. ( that is a song)

Just wanted to say hi and to BIU!

It is warmer today. I think I get your weather about a day later, Rosebud. We are supposed to have freezing rain/ice storms today. My niece (an environmental scientist) called worried about us as ice storms can bring power outages. I told sis to tell her that us mountain folks know how to deal with power outages, not to worry. It has been a miserably cold winter so far with far more snow than normal for this area.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday. Stay warm and bong it up as needed!

Morning bongers:ciao:

Went on a trail ride during the holidays:)
Had a great time. Need to head out West.

BIU :bong:

Come on out Duck... the west is best... see what i did there?
It is going to be 0 tonight and colder the rest of the week. We have 2 feet of snow.. I haven't seen a winter like this in 30 years.. climate change. We are going stir crazy.. Pictures all around town of upside down vehicles on the highways..kinda makes me want to stay inside.
I hope to set up the new leds today with mr rb help, they are heavy. I am very anxious to see what they do.
Have a good day all you bong hogs.. I will join you.:vap-Bong_smoker:

It has been a nasty winter so far hasn't it Rosebud? I am absolutely going stir crazy, too. My neighbor says there has not been a winter like this here for over 20 years. The freeway, I84, between Ontario, OR and Pendleton, OR has been closed numerous times this winter. I've had to get both new tires and a new battery--I often wonder what it is like to live somewhere it doesn't snow and freeze....

I am exited to see how you do with your new lights! It is always fun to get new grow stuff. Are you going to run the LED all the way through?

Duck, come on out west! I am on the road to a lot of places and I always have a spare bed.

Joining you all to BIU.

Latest posts

Back