Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Morning bongers. We have a beautiful sunny morning here in eastern Oregon, but cold--18 degrees. We are loosing a bit more snow everyday though and I am hoping that it will be gone soon. Going to try and get the section of the barn that collapsed fixed...I am wanting to get some chickens.

Mrfist, yes it is so nice to be legal. I have smoked cannabis since the late 60s and grown off and on since the 80s--so have pretty much been an outlaw most my life. It is scary and disheartening (and stupid) to be in your mid 60s and fear going to prison for maybe the rest of your life because you grow and consume a beneficial plant. I decided that though I also loved where I lived that this was too big a risk to take everyday. I am praying (and I'm an atheist) that legal states are left alone by the feds. I truly wish I had made this move years earlier.

Rosebud, I think doing lst would work great. A screen would probably just get in the way. You can just stake the branches down and let them grow horizontal. Here's hoping that your new neighbors are great. I only have neighbors on either side--farm fields behind me and across the street--but both of them are great neighbors. When do you start your plants you are going to put outdoors? When do you put them outside?

Joe and duck, you enjoy that nice weather! Everybody, BIU as needed and enjoy your weekend.

you are so lucky to be able to grow outside on your own property without being worried about going to prison...I love the southeast but the laws here suck....one day maybe....biu peeps
You got that right meetmrfist2! I'm in TX and I feel like a criminal every single day of my life because this states economy thrives on privatized prisons. I can't even think about it too long before going off on a tangent.

I've been dreaming of going legal for nearly a decade and it's HAPPENING!!!!
If all goes as planned, I'll be settled in the PNW at the foothills of the Cascades in a couple months.
I'm downsizing to half the living space I currently have, but I think I'm psychologically prepared for the adjustment.

So I think I'll be closer to THG and maybe a day trip from Rosebud and 4u2 and Robz? Anyone have any info on Benny? Last I heard was a couple years ago and he was going through some medical stuff...If you know, please pm me?
And any of you from the old days who still remember me, please shout out in a pm so I can see if you're on my route. I will eventually be making the road trip with the animals in a U-Haul and pulling my car and would love to meet up and burn some.

Shout out to SM in DFW and if you're not too busy, we should make an effort to meet before I leave the area.

And hey to Duck! Congrats on the wedding bells!
Fire it up, dudes! Let's get this day going.

Know how ya feel Hippie. I live in the Metroplex area,,and have most my life. Know all about the Texas Prison System in Texas,,,been there twice.
Wish you the best of luck on your move my friend.

That is awesome ohc! I know you have been trying to do this forever... I am in eastern southern washington.. best of luck to you.... I am happy for you.

Rose,,im Worried bout all you girls being in one place. Yall gonna take over the World,,,,,:smoke1:

Thanks OHC:)

Congrats on the move.
Don't be such a stranger, it’s nice hearing from you.

BIU :bong:

Good morning Duck and all you bongers.

WH, yes you should be very afraid of us ladies getting together... woo hoo. So Happy for you OHC!

As Laura Engle would say "scared pa".

BIU :bong:

morning bhc,weather here went from the 80s to 60s in one day....love the rollercoaster effect,was in the 30s last night.....old hippy chick wish I could pack up and make a move to a 420 friendly state but I have too many ties where Im at with mortgage and family and everything else in my life,its just a big shame I m not in that position....the laws here suck,its a money thing that the local gov do here...500 fine for simple pos under 1 oz,then they try to get you to do a pretrial intervention for another 1500 so your record doesnt show you have a weed record.....told them I could care less about a simple pos misdeneamer charge.....like i said its all about the money they reap,makes no sense to me you can go into any liquor store and buy 150 proof moonshine but you are a criminal if smoke a joint....BIU if you got it or can handle it.....Peace

Went from 71° to 21° here in less then 24 hours. Makes you want to BIU :bong:

Yeah, I'm going to change my :bong1: water :)

OHC, I am so excited for you! I cannot tell you how nice it is to not be an "outlaw" anymore. It is never easy to move--I owned a home, had a small business, and a lot of friends in Idaho. But I decided that I would probably die before Idaho legalized cannabis and I just got tired of having prison hanging over my head. I shot you a PM.

It is warming up here...the snow is slowly melting. Highs in the 40s this week, but in the 50s next week. Hoping that does away with the rest of the snow.

Everybody have a great day and BIU.

Well it's down pouring rain here.
You all know what that means.

B I U :bong1: :bong:

Jeepers 8 people registering all at the same time.
I hope the spam filters are working.

:bong:

morning bhc,another un seasonal day in the south....80s and the pollen is about to kill me....hope everyone has a great day....biu

Well winter is back for a couple days:(
Saturday looks like a gardening and BIU day :bong:

Did get my new door hinge pins installed. No more saggy door :) took about a hour with :bong1: breaks.

Latest posts

Back