Just a "newbie"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenDayGirl

"Ganja Chickie"
Reaction score
Hey ya'll, I'm new here...I'm just your "garden variety" grow-at-home mom whos just trying her luck at saving a few dollars. Ouch! This stuff gets spendy @ $40 + a day! Rescued 7 plants from a friend who had to abruptly move, so they still were a month or so from 12/12 but due to the rushed circumstances thats where they're at. Three weeks in...any suggestions?

Welcome to the forums. Lots of people around here that will be a wealth of information for you. I like your call name "grow-at-home mom".

00000009.gif
to the family. see ya around in the forums.
00000004.gif

Thanks for the "welcome", its nice to find people like myself for once since I don't excactly fit in at PTA.

Welcome, welcome, welcome.

Greetings from me to you.

Take off your shoes and rest awhile.

Cheers

Welcome to the forum.... consider us your brand new PTA

Good to meetcha GDG! Can you tell us what type of system, lights and all the other stuff? There are pros from every angle of MJ growing in this place. We can help you stretch those bucks as far as possible. Let us know what you've got going and we can all help you max it for the bucks you have. Ya'll talk just like I do. I like you already! If you and Mutt and I get into the same room talkin, the Yankees will never figger it out.
icon10.gif

Good luck on all your grows.

Very true Stoney, but can you Rebels see through the Yankee gun smoke? lol Welcome Greenday.

sicnarf said:
Very true Stoney, but can you Rebels see through the Yankee gun smoke? lol Welcome Greenday.
I'm really a "Westerner". I was born and raised in the west.

I'm still trying to figure out how in the hell I ended up livin in a swamp!

Damn gators are hard to saddle, but they're fun as hell to ride!

Welcome green'girl...and stoney''...

"Hee-yaaah"!!.."Gidd'up"!!!!

Hey hick that was stoney before. this is stoney now. :D

Alligator-Wrestling-l.gif

Mutt said:
Hey hick that was stoney before. this is stoney now. :D
Hey Mutt, sorry I havn't had time to get back to ya' on my lights etc. ...Kids! AAHHGG! I should get a chance after bed. I'll have some quiet time hopefully!!! Til then. Ciao! greendaygirl

Latest posts

Back