Back Again!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mojosat

Bad Typists, Untie!!
Reaction score
Greetings Growers! About 10 years ago I was an avid home grower and lurker on here. I learned everything I know about growing from this forum and had some moderate to good grows. Here I am 10 years later and the kids are older, allowing me the time and money to start again. I want to get into hydro this go around and have gotten some of the things I need for a DWC grow down the road. Before attempting though I am going to do at least two cycles of a soil grow to get my feet back under me to brush up on things like lumens, nutrients, light cycles, and all that jazz, while also reading as much as I can about hydroponics. I am about 14 days into flower on my first attempt back and despite having made almost every rookie mistake you can (again) I have two females that are thriving indoors and 1 mother plant outdoors. I have also made my first attempt at cloning and have 7 clones into about their 4th day of life away from mom! Its good to be back and I will be posting some pictures and asking for some advice on my first grow very soon!

RLTW
Mojosat

Welcome back Mojo!
I remember that anime that I've watch when I was young Moja!. Mojacko! hehe

Welcome back. Been here about ten years myself. Wouldn't be growing now if not for MP.

Latest posts

Back