white strains...biggest yielder? easiest to grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenguy

Reaction score
which of the white strains is easiest to grow and largest yeilder?

I think you should go for the white widow... The name is so legendary, that if you don't try it you will always wonder. I'm sure you will be satisfied with the results.

I was thinking WW x BB for potency, looks and yeild...but I might be able to get some OG kush clones and if so would go in that direction...

anyone grown this out??? I have heard WW is a difficult strain to grow??? Would Hydro or soil produce more?

White Widow and/or White Russian. I would go for the White Russian.

HazeMe

K2, White Rhino, or any of the others listed. I myself didn't like the flavor of WW much. I prefer the hybrids with it in them.
I'm runnin the hell out of K2 now. its white widow x NL#5 easy to grow very good yeilder 8 week finish and pretty potent. Not spectacular but easy to grow and clone. Good all around High.
Hydro will be a little bit faster and bigger yeilds.
but soil with Fox Farms nutrients is the best route for a first time. Till you get the hang of it and start experimenting.

I'm with Mutt. I wasn't particularly impressed with the taste of WW very much and, no matter how well it is cured, it always seems somewhat harsh to me.

I had read many times about the taste issues of White Widow which is why i'm kind of excited to try the Brothers Grimm's WW hybrid called Sugar Blossom
hxxp://www.hempdepot.ca/seeds/joeyweed/Sugar%20Blossom.htm
(change xx to tt)
I have the seeds already in the ole personal seed bank but who knows when i'll get to them. I seem to change my mind every couple of days about which strain will be next. mwa ha ha ha

Latest posts

Back