Hello to all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to Mp Dan. Let us know if we can help you with anything. The only dumb question is the one not asked.

Nice to meet you Dane hope you like it here there's a lot of great people if you need any help or advice don't be afraid ask the people here are really nice and always willing to help and probably have some of the best sense of humours around :48:

Thanks for all the welcomes, I've been growing for about 6 years, indoors. I've got some Sherbet and some GDP going now. Just into bloom (two weeks) with buds forming. As I get into this, I'll throw some pics of the results so far.
I'm using LED lights, and determining how some newer versions work alongside the Lighthouse Hydro Blackstar V2 fixtures I've had. :watchplant:

Sounds very delicious my friend can't wait to see those sherbet

Should be colorful, that's part of the fun growing during the winter/as close as it gets here anyways. Will post as soon as I get something to photograph. Also have to figure how to avoid/overcome/mitigate the red from the lights. I'm checking some of the photography posts, but so far no good idea's.

Welcome Dan, nice to have you. Let us know how we can help..

Thanks for all the welcomes, I've been growing for about 6 years, indoors. I've got some Sherbet and some GDP going now. Just into bloom (two weeks) with buds forming. As I get into this, I'll throw some pics of the results so far.
I'm using LED lights, and determining how some newer versions work alongside the Lighthouse Hydro Blackstar V2 fixtures I've had. :watchplant:

Hi Dan, welcome aboard,
I'm anxious to see what you're doing with the LEDs!

Should be colorful, that's part of the fun growing during the winter/as close as it gets here anyways. Will post as soon as I get something to photograph. Also have to figure how to avoid/overcome/mitigate the red from the lights. I'm checking some of the photography posts, but so far no good idea's.

Also been flowering under nothing but LED lights and am sold. Don't see myself going back to HID lighting. I have yet to find a picture filter that eliminates th LED light. I either pull them out of the tent or if I want to take a tent shot I just shut the lights off and take the pics.

As far as LED's I'm definitely convinced, for the power savings and less heat generated. I don't veg with them (using 8 tube HO T5, T8 fixtures) though as that doesn't seem to work as well.
I've got some of the LED lenses (to shield my eyes) from Hydra-farms "system 7" or something like that. May try to find something similar. With the netting in my tents removing the plants will be difficult/impossible prior to harvest, as I've got a little SOG going on. I'll be working on that in the mean time so I can post some pics.

Nice to meet ya Dan . I had a girlfriend once, Danielle, phone # started with 789.... Woah.... Welcome!

Latest posts

Back