Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning peeps,
Keef, i hope you have warm clothes to put on. that is chilly.

Good morning St Nick, it is cold here too. but it is Dec, it should be cold, hopefully killing all the bugs outside in the garden.

Umbra, do you think they have Johnny Cash on the intercom? That will be weird. Tell us all about it please.
Yarddog, Santa Barbara California, is where you need to move but i think it is very expensive to live in paradise. Or San Diego sounds fun. How are your dogs?
Dogs are good. i ran power to the dog house this week and installed a heat lamp. they are staying in the dog house a lot more now. that light really gives a warm glow and they are happy campers.
currently looking for two kittens. we lost two cats this year. my buddy got hit by a car. and my wife's cat got cancer in her stomach and we just put her down last Saturday. ups and downs. i did rescue a cat from a pos person that moved out and let her starve. i found her after three weeks and she felt like a carcass that was still alive. she lost teeth and her hair was falling out. I would like to chain that bastard up to a tree and starve him real good for a few days. maybe a week. i'd be nice and give him water every couple days though. here is a pic of her now. we found her a few days before my cat died and it turns out we both needed each other.

i was going to post a picture, but not able to.. not loading

OH YD, i am so sorry you lost your own cats. I am sorry for you wife too, that had to be horrible. Can you give a cat pot? i know you can dogs. Shoot, i am sorry.
And yes that POS should be dealt with. I know she is happy you found her. I am glad you have her and I bet she will flourish under your care.

I don't know why the pictures are having problems, if it continues I will ask the man.

My camera software went nuts so i can't seem to even try to download pics. I wanna see your cat. Is she full grown cat? Good to hear from you YD. we miss ya round here.

Hmm maybe pictures only after nightfall...I’ll try again later.
Rose, it seems the delivery services here have not learned much about cbd’s yet as none of the 5 or 6 local services seem to carry much.
I do need to step up my grow game a bit so I’m looking into a little more space and better lights like maybe building a cob kit of a few hundred watts. There are several that look real good but I have more learning to do before I bite. I’m looking forward to springtime again and getting started outside a bit earlier than last year. Maybe some Rose CBD’s in the back yard...

RE U can run a couple crops of autos in your back yard this summer if nothing else !--

Dog I bet your pups love U for that heat in the dog house !--

Phone is running down !-- Have to start the car to charge it and got to raise the garage door by hand fist !
It's cold I might just let my phone run down !

Opened the garage hooked up my DC /AC inverter to the car battery --Ran an extension cord into the house ! -- Radio-- lamp and power to charge my phone and e-cig battery !-- I went thru Katrina don't fect me none !

At the shop. Have uou seen commercial for budweiser, dilly dilly? Shop is pit of misery, lol. 60 outside in sun, in shop 37. Thermal underwear, sweater, and -50 down parka. Sux

Right now I have two grow spaces, both small and short. I’m going to rearrange a few things and I will then have one slightly larger space. Space is a premium in my home. Actually this space is in my small shop which is only 8’x12’ and mostly full of tools and such with a small workbench. Currently I grow under the workbench which means I have a total height of 42”. The smaller space is about 2’ square and the larger about 2’x 32”. If I rearrange I’ll have a single grow space that is 2’x4’ and taller than the old spaces. My question is, how tall is the average indoor grow space/tent? I had to tie down my little autoflower grow this time as it got too tall and close to the lights. I don’t really need a separate veg and flower space, I just need a single space big enough to grow for two people and have meds that will last between grows. So is 5’ of height enough? 6’?
Thanks!!!

RE-- I feel your pain !-- Getting to the point U are weed independent is a long road !-- U can buy rooted clones then U can grow with just one grow space just fine !-- I'm not one to give U advice about how much head room U need to grow "a full grown " plant ! -- I don't do that !-- If I was U I would put a rooted clone in the space U got shape it some and get it settled in and flip it ! -- Ain't nothing wrong with using a little bandage on a plant to keep it from getting too close to the light ! -- A fast finishing indica would do just fine !

My plants could use a little power !-- They seem to like a little light once in awhile !-- I got the Katrina Power company set up so I'll be fine but starting to get concerned about the pharm !-- I guess I better find my Coleman stove ? -- Can't make heat thru a car battery !

Awwww Keef, that isn't snow, it is a dusting. lol.. did you build a snowman? are kids playing in it like it is the first snow ever? How wonderful. I have to admit it looks pretty silly on palm trees. That color of your sky, that is what we have had for a week and have a few more days of it.

Ya know RE, I have never grown under those strict of dimensions. Keef, is right, just lst one of those babies and go out and not up. I don't have that down at all. I did it outside kinda. Pretend i am a man asking you this, or maybe no man would ask you this. lol, can ya tidy up your shed a little? Is it time to donate some duplicate stuff.
You might get more harvest with just one plant. I think you should do one. You got this, we will help.

Still ain't right Rose !-- Turns out lots been without power !-- First time been Snow here in ? -- No one remembers the last time it snowed !-- I don't like it !---We got lucky that the roads more or less didn't ice over cause the ground was too warm !-- If the roads ice over we play bumper cars !-- - What made it worse for me was I didn't have any weed decarbed for caps !-- U know some went in the oven soon as power came on !

I see on the news tonight where San Joaquin County wants to charge a fee for home growers to grow their personal stash. We are limited to 6 plants by prop 64 which is ok for me personally but they are also talking about making growers get permits and take safety classes. I don’t live in San Joaquin County and I have not heard of any such in my County. Seems at first the government didn’t want anything to do with pot, now they want to run the show...

Evening Stoners. 29 here but no snow yet. I think we sposed to get some soon. 2RE, I'm with Rose. Grow one plant and scrog it right down to the top of the pot. Feed lots of Epsom salts or cal-mag to keep the stems soft and supple and you can get a decent yield. I would not be able to do a decent grow without a minimu of 5 ft of ceiling. pot takes a ft. plant takes another ft'. Buds will take anywheres from 15 to 24 " and you need room for yur light and stuff. I have 7 ft and my scrog works well.:vap-Bong_smoker:

There are many ways to the Dank !--

Nick they got your name on a growers list too ? -- I can hardly wait to put my name on a government growers list !-- Yup !-- Just sign me up !-- First name Nunya last name Biznis !

Keef, I doubt they’ll get much cooperation. People been growin just fine without the government for about as long as they been growin...

I ain't goin on nobodies list if I can help it. I just want 'em to leave me alone.:vap-Bong_smoker:

RE -- I never grew legally or even smoked a legal joint !-- My distrust of the system runs deep !-- I figure they don't catch me before prohibition ends around here I just don't see a motivation to be a legal grower !-- I just keep my as* hid and do what I want !-- Staying hid is a security thing !-- U can't take a thing if U don't know where that thing is ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back