Local Shop and Garden Supply Directory

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Name of Shop: Sunwest Hydroponics

Type of Shop: Hydroponic Shop

City, State/Province, Country: Woodland Hills/Canoga Park Ca

Phone or Website (hxxp):

Please rate this shop -

Prices: (5) Excellent Prices (4) Good Prices (3) Reasonable Prices (2) Somewhat Expensive (1) Expensive

Selection: (5) Excellent Selection (4) Good Selection (3) Decent Selection (2) Small Selection (1) Poor Selection

Quality of Service: (5) Excellent Service (4) Good Service (3) Reasonable Service (2) Lacking in Service (1) Poor Service

Personal Review or Comments:

These guys were awesome!! I may be new to growing, but they by far had the best selection of any store ive seen around me. They had every type of lighting fixture, IN STOCK!!! The area of their supplys just for lighting, trays, and fans was bigger then some other stores.

Also, the pricing was crazy. Theyre price for a 8' cool tube was $174. I talked to the dude about how im tight on cash, and he said hed make me a deal. I got the cool tube, an 10' to 8' reduction thing for ducting, a temp/humidity gauge, and some 25ft of ducting for $165 bucks. I thought i misheard him at first but i was wrong. The price was incredible and the owner talked to me and said theyd help me with anything i needed.

This shop was just what i was looking for, and i wont shop any where else!!

Name of Shop: Peterborugh Hydroponics Centre.

Type of Shop: Hydroponics

City, State/Province, Country: Peterborough, Ontario, Canada

Phone or Website (hxxp):

Prices: (3) Reasonable Prices

Selection: (4) Good Selection

Quality of Service: (5)Excellent Service

Great store and the Guy that runs it is a fellow grower. I was all nervous my first time in to buy my hps I thought he would call the cops or something but I ended up hanging out with the Guy chatting bout chron fer like an hour.

i am satisfied with the shop. Quality is good, price is also good and selection is excellent.

Name of Shop:
Fermentables[/URL]

Type of Shop:
Hydroponic/Brewer/wine making

City, State/Province, Country:
3915 Crutcher St
N Little Rock, Arkansas

Phone or Website (hxxp):
501-758-6261

Please rate this shop -

Prices: (5) Excellent Prices (4) Good Prices (3) Reasonable Prices (2) Somewhat Expensive (1) Expensive

Selection: (5) Excellent Selection (4) Good Selection (3) Decent Selection (2) Small Selection (1) Poor Selection
Quality of Service: (5) Excellent Service (4) Good Service (3) Reasonable Service (2) Lacking in Service (1) Poor Service

Personal Review or Comments:[/quote] Good Folks to talk to and very helpful..!

shoot since this thread was made, one has sprung up every 10 miles around me! :rofl:

Name of Shop: Hydroponics

Type of Shop: Specializes in hydro, Indoor/Outdoor Grow Supplies, Hydroponics equipment and supplies

City, State/Province, Country: harpsville, IN, USA

Phone or Website (hxxp): Ph: 765-963-8765

Please rate this shop -

The prices here are reasonable.

OGKushman said:
shoot since this thread was made, one has sprung up every 10 miles around me! :rofl:

:rofl: same here...and some of the ones mentioned are no longer operating:doh:

Name of Shop: Aqua Serene

Type of Shop: Grow supplies / Fish supplies

City, State/Province, Country: Oregon / Washington

Phone or Website (hxxp): hxxp://www.AquaSerene.com

Please rate this shop -

Selection: (5) Excellent Selection++ (4) Good Selection (3) Decent Selection (2) Small Selection (1) Poor Selection

Personal Review or Comments: They're big on hydroponics, but have just as good of selection for soil. Plus lots of cool fish to look at :stoned:
__

I like play online game, such as World of World or Runescape, and sometimes i also buy wow gold, And i find the nngold.com is well.

I buy off of ebay, never had any problems, n I get ebucks, what ever I buy in three months, n subtract that on the fourth month

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
stoner from way back
69-72

Don't know if this is the right thread to ask the question so sorry if its not. Has anyone used atlantis hydroponics? If so what are your thoughts. Thanks

Name of Shop: Green Zone Hydroponics

Type of Shop: Specializes in hydro, Indoor/Outdoor Grow Supplies, Hydroponics equipment and supplies

City, State/Province, Country:
2850 Niagara Falls Blvd.
Amherst, NY USA 14228

Phone or Website (hxxp): Ph: 716-693-ZONE
.greenzonehydroponics.com[/url]

Please rate this shop -

The prices here are reasonable.- customer service is excellent. if they don't have it, they can get it. walk-ins and online ordering

new location is open in Orchard Park, NY also.

Name of Shop:Baltimore Hydroponic

Type of Shop:all in one

City, State/Province, Country: Baltimore MD USA

Phone or Website (hxxp):baltimorehydroponics.com/

Please rate this shop 5stars

the only hyroshop in baltimore at the time

family owed good prices as hydrostores goes good selection

Name of Shop:MARYLAND HYDROPONICS

Type of Shop:all in one

City, State/Province, Country:10051 NORTH SECOND STREET LAUREL, MARYLAND, 20723

Phone or Website (hxxp):301-490-9236.hxxp://www.dchydro.com/

Please rate this shop -

never been here so i cant say much about this place

This total thread is full of imporatnt information. I think you must bookmark this for references.

My favorite online shops are: www.plantlightinghydroponics.com for good prices and excellent service: www.hpsgrowlightstore.com solid prices on equipment and solid service: www.discount-hydro.com is a good store for finding just about anything for growing at a decent price but their shipping costs are over the top. Ebay and Amazon are pretty good but it is a little bit of buyer beware with some of the vendors.

Latest posts

Back