What gets YOU the Highest? What's YOUR favorite piece? Come Puff Clouds!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just use,, my Vap5 or a nice 12 inch ice n double percolator,, n that works fine for me.

:yeahthat:

Eating edibles for me is the most intense way to enjoy cannabis. However it is also where cannabis will lose it's luster with "Joe Public" IMO. The fact is most of the people who have tried MJ a couple times and think they are ready to " get a little higher" , choose edibles and then quickly forget those brownies or cookies they are eating that taste great, are also loaded with concentrated THC, and can have effects quite like that of Shrooms or LSD. That can freak the Beginner to Average user out and cause them at least a bad "trip" and at worst some bad decisions and dead people. jmo

i'm a simple man.. i like just plain old joints.
made a tonne of bongs, and bought some nice ones.. and they were fun. but i just don't enjoy them anymore. special occasions only. they get my head ringing, but also my lungs gasping ;)
vaping was cool being so smooth. but i'd never pay the price for one myself.
and i've never been big on pipes.

afternoon all,, hope that everyone is High enjoyin the day

Kaotik,, wish i could roll joints again,, hell those were the good old days. but my arthritus is so bad, i could roll a joint if i wanted too. i did think all these problems , i go Chromic pain,, PTSD, Mygraines,, disc blown out of shap n other problem,, would hit me like this at the age of 67

I use BlueBerry Kush with my Bong n i get High as hell

Mojo man,, love those pic's the reindeer n the Grinch those r cool,,, thanks for sharing them

the pipe is the one tht for getts me the highest,, i wouldn't keep anything that doesn't give me a awesome high

wkay wakey,, time for a wake n bake,,, smoke that joint :ccc: :joint: :afroweed:

Latest posts

Back