Outdoor Auto Flower Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sourmash

Reaction score
Started alittle late. All seedlings were started indoor under 2 80watt flouro shop lights and will be moved outdoors to their permanent home July 1st(Canada day).
I started 2 grow plots this year and decided to document my Grow plot#2 for all you Marijuana Passion members:D .
I'll be growing my own cross. MasterwonderSkunk F1 & F2's(EarlyWonderSkunk MaleXMasterLow Female)Both are Auto flower strains.
Started June 1st.
Day17

MasterWonderSkunkBatch.jpg

F1&F2MWS.jpg

Heres Grow Plot#2
Plant will be fed Advanced Nutrients and Botanicare Products. Starting with Voodoo Juice and then Big Bud. I'll also be using Piranha for a weekly foliar feeding during veg, and Sweet from start to finish for flavor.

Plot2.jpg

Heres a couple pics from plot#1.
I started 60 beans indoors on May 9th. After determining their sex I transplanted 29-34 females into 5gal grow bags outdoors

GroundTransplant.jpg

July11GGegXmm.jpg

They're looking great bro, keep up the good work and good luck! =)
~Burn One~
Dewayne

all looking good mate, did you just put your own soil into thick bags or did you buy the grow bag? i could have done with something like that, it makes it easier to move if you need to.

Update Plot#2.
So far everythings going great. Anyways I fed my plants Voodoo Juice yesterday and planning on starting a folair feeding schedule this Wednesday. 36 MWS in all and 2 Early Wonder Skunk plants. Found a few males and females afew days ago.
The 2nd pic- f1 MWS's.

July1plot2.jpg

July1Plot2Mwsf1.jpg

Plot#1
Bunch of budding females. Some plants are still in veg mode

Canada day group shot1.jpg

Canadaday.jpg

Killed most of the MWS males and 1 Early Wonder Skunk male. I'm also waiting for my cuttings to take root so I can fill up all the empty grow bags:D
Lets just hope plot2 will finish on time.

looks awesome buddy. makes me jealous that i was to lazy to grow outdoors this year!

grow on bud and keep us updated

I don't know how things are in Canada. But, putting 30-some plants in one spot is asking to get robbed or get caught. Especially in the wide open and with a fence around them. If someone stumbles upon them they are gone, or if helicopters spot them then they're gone. Then again I don't know how tough they are on MJ cultivation in canada. Do they dope choppers and task forces and such?

I know its convenient to have all your plants in one spot and its nice to have a fence to protect them. Also, you should probably shoot for an area not so "wide open" with lots of thick, large undergrowth. But, to quote another thread title "Don't put all your eggs in one basket". I would hate to see someone take your entire crop or even worse see you go to jail. Best of luck man.

Thanx for the info Sticky:D
Laws here are very relaxed here in Canada compared to the US. I'm guessing 1 night in jail and a fine:). So I'm guessing a greenhouse would definitely get you caught.
The fence protects the ladies from hungry deer and run away cows.
Would a home made camo cover made out of potato sacks work for hidding fence posts and what not?

Plot2July13.jpg

July13MWSf1.jpg

July1315clones.jpg

yea that could work or use some spray paint and paint them camo color. my outdoor grow last yeat (i also live in canada) we made a 20'x30' greeenhouse out of 2x4s and clear plastic to grow it. work great, we cut a bunch of smaller trees down around it to open it up. we have a few choppers and a few planes go over a couple times when we we're there, probably stuck out like a sore thumb but its relaxed up here. we just laughed and said "dont worry we're in canada" haha.

lookin great sour mash, good luck on the rest of your grow

Very cool man. I am gonna get some LR X AK-47 X Valley Queen X Master Kush hybrid seeds in a couple days, then I am gonna get a bunch of Masterlow seeds. Maybe you can give me some tips of how to make a super hybrid AF

What I really want to do is make a AF that can be cloned. Could you ******* imagine?
The LR X AK-47 X Valley Queen X Master Kush hybrid was by the inventer of lowryder, my buddy says it is the ****.

Anyways, you have a awesome grow going, keep up the great work!

Using saplings to support painted fencing is very good camo.

Making a stable autoflowering cross takes a lot of dedication and back crossing. Lowryder 2 was something like LRxSMxLRxLRxSMxLRxLRxLR

Something silly like that to keep all offspring 100% autoflowering

Mad Props Soursmash An What type is that Flowering already Cause it's july Cause I have One taller than me An It's not flowering yet. But It'll start next month so I aint worried. Happy growing

killer grow sour
breeding low ryders is something i want to get into on a side note

Plot#1
My tallest plant stands 6'(GuerillaGold(EarlyGoldXMightyMite)
The genetic background of Guerilla Gold is:
Early Gold x (Afghan x Mighty Mite) F5
Early Gold is Kona Gold (an outdoor Hawaiian sativa) x Himalayan.
Hope that helps bro.

Plot#1 has no Lowryder genetics, only Plot#2 carries abit of the Lowryder Genetics.
All plants in plot#1 are currently growing in 5gal growbags. next year i'll be using the 7gal growbags for the larger strains:)

July9Plot1.jpg

Plot1July13.jpg

July13GGegxmm.jpg

July9CloseupGGegXmm.jpg

They look good. It's crazy they have already budded that much. People really don't care in Canada, huh? I wish it was that way here.

Latest posts

Back