What gets YOU the Highest? What's YOUR favorite piece? Come Puff Clouds!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllDayToker

Reaction score
What's up MP members,

I noticed the smoking devices thread was lacking activity, so I thought this would be a good opportunity to get something rollin' and loaded. :laugh:

It's simple, discuss how you smoke, talk about what you love or hate using, show off your favorite pieces, bring in thoughts and opinions. Having problems with your lungs? Trying to get bigger/smooth hits? Can't seem to get high off a vaporizer? Can't get your bong or pipe looking like new? You want to learn how to roll a crazy joint?

Seriously anything!!!

I'm happy to start. I've had a ton of pieces over the days but the one that I find myself using the most now days is my Mobius Stereo Matrix bong. Large rips, super smooth, heavy, and have had for probably 3-4 years now.

Here is a video of me taking a rip out of it. I love all my pieces but I use this the most for sure.

http://youtu.be/XYHbasOv82I

You have to love those classic 9mm bongs. I have a little blue one and like a 2 1/2 foot blue one, but rarely use either haha.

I defiantly love the look of that piece on the bottom. I have a pretty large collect of spoons and hand pipes.

Here is a spoon I recently had custom made. Has Butters from South Park and the 1UP Mushroom from Mario, as well as a bunch of other millies, slyme work, custom carb, and 10+ colors I think, with some reversal work.

that's a pretty cool piece!!!

It's defiantly one of my more used hand pipes.

Yeah I like to support unknown or up n coming artist, so I have a lot of custom stuff from coast to coast. You also get a better deal buying straight from the artist and not through the head shop, which they normally sell them for double or more what the bought them for.

Shot of three of my bongs, in this one, from left to right, I have a Genie double honeycomb, my Mobius Stereo Matrix, and the one I'm hitting is my Stoned Glass Works waffle perc v2.

Haha, awesome collection there man, really diggin' that long wooden pipe. Reminds me of a wizards pipe lol.

What kind of wood is it made from?

Both wood ones where made for me. The taller one made by my uncle who I'm a caregiver for. The other one was made by a friend that has passed away. I'm not sure what they used but they sure do smoke good lol.

Oh yea I liked rolling the blunts:aok: but since I have quit smoking cigs I had to lay off the blunts. :-(

Both wood ones where made for me. The taller one made by my uncle who I'm a caregiver for. The other one was made by a friend that has passed away. I'm not sure what they used but they sure do smoke good lol.

That's freaken awesome, they are amazing no doubt. My father is still very committed to the wood pipes over glass haha.

What about joints? They are way better then blunts anyways. :joint:

Yep I will do the joints. I am out of weed at the moment so I haven't smoked any in ahwile. but I am not far from restocking the jars. So when I am restocked the joints will fly. :fly:

Yep I will do the joints. I am out of weed at the moment so I haven't smoked any in ahwile. but I am not far from restocking the jars. So when I am restocked the joints will fly. :fly:

Hell yeah!! Yeah I kind know how you feel, I'm almost out, but I am no where near restocking lol. Oh well, I always can get free schwag when I have none of my danky :rofl:

I love joints, just a different high for me it seems like. Almost like it's more noticeable, little rougher.

My mother would love this pipe, she is a big fan of tree frogs. :p

Honestly wouldn't mind having it in my collection either!

I got this from a local store here where I am and have never seen another like it. It's the one I would say has been used the most.

Latest posts

Back