Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
You guys smoke pot?

The only time I don't is when I am at Joes' house.
I don't want to wind up like that other guy in his refrigerator with only one shoe.:aok:

:rofl:

I got my eyes on joe,,,im going barefooted. Yehaaaaaasa

slow but... slowly

uggg, mid 40's aint mid 30's !!

rented a small box-van over the 90F weekend with
55+ humidity today and 70+ with thunderstorms possible tomorrow, only
88F

staying hydrated!!

odd smell coming from that old refrigerator :joint4:
:48:

PS
looks like I'm getting 8.1pH, 870-900 ppm water out of the tap...
might have to tap into that RO unit to dilute the PPM's (want to know what's in there too)
that RO stuff read -0- ppm
no ****!! -0-

the pH explains why it feels like your showering in MILK!

The higher the water psi the more efficient the ro is. If you have low pressure place a on demand pump in front of ro. Place a Tee after ro for ice/water and one for storage. I use a 30 gallon tote with a float valve.

Just be sure to add cal/mag for the girls.

there is a line running straight down to the basement with a 5 gal tank at the end
that line is also T'd to the frig for ice/water.

I could tap into that I would just need to change the filters a lot more often than "usual"
for an under sink unit

Yeah you going to have to do something. The girls are not going to like that soften water.

next round of upgrades for the water works will be:
bigger pressure tank and pump upgrade +extra sets of RO filters
I can't remember a "night" needing more than 8 gallons
but I can defiantly see the advantages of a (float valve filled, suspended "tank", gravity dispensed) 20 gallon vessel.

but tonight's rain pointed out (strongly) that the gutter "upgrades" are needed ASA(f)P!

Nothing like funneling 2/3 of the surface of that roof face down 4-8" off the foundation... after a two story fall, its not eroding...
the temporary tarp ;)

Electrical work won't be started for 3-4 days but its only one breaker and a few outlets to that dead (6'w x 8'd x 7'h clear) storage space.

TGI:LED

that's the old kitchen counter before the granite upgrade the previous owner had done
and a few 3x3 and one 4x4 tent + filters and fans for 2 tents
oh, and one illumitex NeoSol NS fixture

:bong: on, fellow bongers,
:bong: on.

View attachment IMG_0735.JPG

Getting a larger pressure tank will save wear and tear on your pump and save you electricity. If you have a submersible pump, I don't think I would replace it unless it was too small.

If you are going to get a larger expansion tank for the RO system, remember that you cannot use a regular pressure tank for RO water--it does need to be made for an RO system.

My well water runs about the same ppms as yours--right up there in the 800-900 ppms with the pH around 7.0. As I am surrounded by farm land, what is mostly in my water is from fertilizers, specifically nitrates and arsenic.

Is this to be your new grow space? How fun to have all the possibilities you do with your place. Cracks me up--I have electrical problems in the place I want to set my indoor grow up, too. I have a friend coming over in a couple of weeks to take care of that. I am buying him a 3 day non-resident fishing license and providing bed and board and he is fixing my electrical, adding some outlets, and installing a ceiling fan.

Looking forward to seeing your space all set up and running. You always have the most beautiful plants Joe.

Read this on the interwebs this morning:

1. Going to bed early
2. Not leaving my house
3. Not going to a party

My childhood punishments have become my adult goals! LOLOLOL!!!

Jeez THG I wish I had a friend like. Unfortunately for me I am that friend:(

I do have some pretty special friends! There is a lot I will tackle on my own, but electricity isn't one of them. Other than water heaters and dishwashers, I want nothing to do with electrical. There is a reason I am a plumber and not an electrician...if I screw up, I just get wet.

Bless you duck for being the friend that others can call on!

woot!

dude's original Monday job fell through so...

I have my 2 new outlets!

Unfortunately, the box was so crammed there was no room for a new breaker
two 15 amp breakers for the basement... one for my office/cave and grow
and one for the rest of the place.

I currently run off a 20amp so there may have to be a few creative extension cord runs to jump over to the other breaker

I also removed the table.
no real excuse not to move the Camel-Cabinet over if nothing else

I will just fill jugs of tap from old house and buy some distilled till I tap the RO line

either way I gotta get growing
my veg isn't pretty
mites popped-up a few weeks ago so they get to come too :(
or maybe... pop fresh seed at new homestead is a (MUCH) better plan
I need to think this out a bit tonight

View attachment PICT0632.jpg

Leave them and the mites.
Use the time to design your grow space.

How ya get the mites? Or are they still the same ones?

same ol' ones. :(

I should totally leave them. (poor cheeselicous, born only to die unfulfilled)
but I still need to fill the rest of the space with something other than just a tent
(and my jars in a few months... figured I'd dump the cali-O on left, as I know its genetics are safe and flower the one on the right ASAP)

We've moved 90% of the upstairs but only 5% down here
took us 4 days with a rented boxVan to do that
6'2" 250 has its disadvantages and one of them is being able to move heavy things "easier" than 5' 3" Mrs. Camel
so its been me and a 2/4-wheel cart/dolly VS ALL
the new house has an upstairs, the old one does not
breath, breath, foot, foot, PULLLLL!
--- 1 stair
breath, breath, foot, foot, PULLLLL!
--- 1 stair

View attachment IMG_0775.JPG

I'm with duck--I'd be for leaving the mites at your old place. I ended up not bringing any plants from the old place and the fear of mites was the reason. They can be soooo hard to get rid of once you get them.

Moving...I feel for you. I think that is one of my least favorite things to do--just hate packing, moving, and unpacking. We rented one of those Pods when we moved (I highly recommend them). That gave us a month to pack, move, and unpack.

Setting up a new room is always fun. If you don't have much on you man cave circuit, you may be okay with a 15 amp breaker. Are you going to set up seperate vegging and flowering tents?

wake-n-BONG
in the garage "sitting area" :vap-Bong_smoker:

----

Diversionary/conditioning tactics:
hey LOOK! its a tent! closet :p
hey, oh, just another storage tent.
by the time anyone finds my BLACK tents...

got to get a lock handle for the last interior door before my tents too

that's the wife's (and most legal-grow states) requirement
Home DePot here I come :(

View attachment IMG_0778.JPG

View attachment IMG_0779.JPG

Latest posts

Back