Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rose my other Nurse is working tonight ! -- I miss her and bout ready for her to come home awhile !

When Texas "Catch and Release " for weed possession finally makes it to the coast ? --
They gonna find out the Dank is already here !

Umbra -- I don't got pics today but that GDP-X-BPU ?--- Breed me another looks like that I be a happy man !
Oh!-That's right U already did !-- I am very pleased with what I grow and most was bred or came thru one of U !-- O.F.C. been very to good to Keef !-- Thank U ! -- I'm make some seed to share soon !
Keef, finish out the snowdiesel and we can talk then. Got a few things in the fire.

I got a couple more Snow Desiel cuts to take then it's on Umbra !--- Soon as I was seeing hair and no balls I pulled the little lady back to veg. -- I haven't smoked it yet but it's in my pocket !---I be running a mess of clones when it's time !-- I'm gonna put Bud's Strawberry Rhino on the Strawberry Desiel thing U bred !-- Truth be known I don't really have much interest in breeding -- I'd rather grow stuff ya'll breed !-- Is that wrong ? -- I just seen so much fine sheet up in here that it's plain to me I'm out classed in breeding and I'm just fine with that! -- -- I be a tester grower or whatever if it means I be smoking fine stuff like this !

Some pics
My little Snow Desiel
One box got at least a dozen varieties of little mothers in half square meter and room for the rest !
Then there's some more descendents of that Snow Lotus mom in a Black Berry Snow Lotus and Blue T.E. -- ( Umbra's B.B. King on a child of the Snow Lotus called the Tranquil Elephantizer !)
Not sure what else I took a pic of !-- Wait I think there was a pic of Umbra's GDP-x- BPU ?
What the hell do I know ?

View attachment 20170323_115043.jpg

View attachment 20170323_114510-1.jpg

View attachment 20170323_115057.jpg

View attachment 20170323_115020.jpg

Bud -- Second pic with my reveg mothers by left of NL ? --U can see the Intended for that Strawberry pollen !-- I can't let that boy get loose !-- I end up with all sorts of seed !

Bud -- Second pic with my reveg mothers by left of NL ? --U can see the Intended for that Strawberry pollen !-- I can't let that boy get loose !-- I end up with all sorts of seed !

For sure buddy I sure hope we get some kind of strawberry funk out of it :48:

We all grow and things differently -- Since I'm change nutes after almost 3 months -- Wanted to show U what I'm doing now and what pushed me to see how long I could run plants without a change out !-- 1st though ain't nothing I do is permanent !-- I 'm in the middle of changing from a 4 box rotation to 4 groups of 2 boxes !--
Anyway The pics kinda explain it and why I gotta do small plants for now if U think about trying to do this with big plants !-- I just jump in and figure out what I'm doing later !-- Also no way in hell I'm doing this to all my boxes every 2 weeks !

View attachment 20170323_162247.jpg

View attachment 20170323_163557.jpg

Slide the old box out put a new one in it's place add nutes- water and pump assembly adjust everything !

Replace lid with plants !
Water house plants and yard with old nute water !

Evening OFC
1 out of 3 GDP X BPU Cracked open. Give the other 2 a few more days. I really would not mind 1 boy. Waiting on the new lights. Then I will have room to start a few more.
Keef I do not want to be a human size top water lure either.
Off to finish Dinner.

I hope they work for U Hippy !-- That pic is deceiving -- Ginger pup and I only stayed long enough to get the pic -- sand blowing hard !

I might be brain damaged but I can still learn !-- I lost a gun fight with an alligator that didn't even have a gun -- I ain't even getting in no knife fight with a shark !

I have wanted to kite surf forever! Still want to! Skiing with the wind on the ocean-- would be exhilarating! Good afternoon OFC; hope everyone's feeling fine. Rose, beautiful Apricot flowers & I think they look like Dogwood flowers too, pretty.

View attachment FB_IMG_1490279185513.jpg

I was just telling D.D. that before I went and took the pic of the kite boarder I was looking at -- 2 Seat Light Sport Airplanes !-- Told her I think it's a sign from God !-- He wants me to have an airplane !-- Dog go look at the light sport planes -- Might be what U learn to fly in !-- I need to pick me only out !--- and before U ask they get offended if U ask how many pounds one cost !

No Umbra I ain't down with that !-- I told U as a young man I did scuba for the local fire dept. ? -- I did something similar to them water jet flyers on the end of a fire hose with 300 psi !-- U can't run and leave one man on the hose !-- So no !-- Looks a lot like those water wriggler toys from back in the day !-- U could put one on the end of a water hose and watch it beat your children !

Looks about as safe as a pogo stick -- Roller blades or a unicycle ! -- What the purpose of that water flyer or is it really for the amusement of the other lookers ? -- Strap someone in everyone get a safe distance away -- Turn it on and watch while it beats him half to death ?-- I admit I would like to get an epic buzz working and watch a novice learn !-- Strap it to me ? -- No I'm good !

Oh yeah I am full..nice roast chicken dinner...now some nice nurse larry..:48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back