short and sweet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grass hopper

Reaction score
this journal will show a couple veg pics now and the last set of pics at or near harvest... i gotta say how really nice EVERY ONES journal looks!! am growing seedlings and clones mixed..clones were in solocups for at least 3 months and bounced back very well when transplanted..

1 pre 99 big bud s
1 blackberry dream c
1 blue dream c
1 delahaze s
2 y-griega c
2 headband c
3 incredible bulk c
pk of amherst sour dsl s
pk royal queen seeds sour dsl s
pk bb x ww s
7 critical jack herer clones

all are happy healthy and gonna step up the feed this grow. all in 3 gallon sacks. now one week in 12/12.

View attachment 006.jpg

View attachment 028.jpg

Awesome setup. Really liking that canopy. bb x ww? Big bud cross white widow?

thanks so much!!... u r paying attention rose... yes, 400w, white widow x big bud... i am adding nit. in flower. i usually don't do that and things are looking very nice! although the next tent will be more exciting strains. will start that journal in 2 weeks or so. dropped seeds today..

They all sound very interesting to me. I have only tried headband out of your strains. A friend of mine grew a couple a while ago. I really enjoyed them.

these r pics of babies a little over a week old. excited on this one!!

gorilla glue
blackberry dream
critical jack herer
Pakistan valley
skunk(cheese) wreck

casey jones
strawberry sour diesel
tangelope
(11) gorilla bombs

have grown and very impressed with the first (5) listed. the bottom (4) are new..

View attachment 001.jpg

looking good grasshopper---what is guerrilla bomb and the pakistan valley lineage

Got my attention gh. Mojo for your grow

I will be following too as I'm very interested in the gorilla bomb. Grown a bunch of bubble bomb before that i really liked. Good luck.

Same here...... the Pakistan has my curiosity. Good luck and green mojo...pulling up a chair for the show.

critical jack herer this made the best tasting shatter i ever smoked where did u find those beans

critical jack herer this made the best tasting shatter i ever smoked where did u find those beans

cjh were freebees from SINGLE SEED CENTRE. would not have started them if not for the hype from thg. something strange going on at single seed centre, i cant open their site lately.. hmm..

VERY impressed with Pakistan valley. consistent fat buds, all love.
says pure race from Pakistan kush zone is all I have read on them..

gorilla bomb is a cross of gorilla glue#4 x thc bomb. from bomb seeds. exciting new strain..

soo many great seeds to try. autos seem to be gaining ground like leds..

thanx---i would wish you green mojo---but looks like you don't need it LOL---peace bro---keep the pics coming---would love to see these ladies mature

thanx---i would wish you green mojo---but looks like you don't need it LOL---peace bro---keep the pics coming---would love to see these ladies mature

me too bud, long time since i have been more excited about a grow. also, we are rec. legal now, which means an outdoor grow is in order. 8 footers and caterpillars here we come. everyones looking for seeds now. thanks for saying hello.

Woo hoo, you're getting these ready of OD? that is very cool... I will be watching. Thanks for posting these beauties.

wow!! the strawberry sour diesels are 7 nodes high now. very dense. EXTRA thick leaves. the biggest seeds i ever saw. have grown alot strains over the years and have yet to see ones like these. could pick them out of a very large crowd. still babies yet very exciting..

Latest posts

Back