Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something gotta happen !-- AK - WI-- PH - SR 91 - SD- MK- PP- WW -- BOC - NS -- CJ- NL-- KL -- etc. -- Breed them all to BBSL and it gets confusing !--

I figure one day things gonna change down here and it seems to me that being the only source of something highly desirable --That be where I want to be !-- I ain't chasing the flavor of the week !-- I'm looking for something and I'll know it when I smoke it !

Yep Nick I live on one the barrier islands but I lie about which one it is bout half the time !

Good morning potheads, more rain today here in NCal...

I walked into the new flower room this morning and realized that I have nothing to do! Day 2 of flower is a quiet time and I have day and night swapped so its night time for the girls. Guess we'll just have to sit around and do safety meetings all day.:vap-Bong_smoker:

By the way Keef, that screen is full now.

I'm all about safety !-- Nick I thought that screen looked too full the other day !-- I'd come help that day U trim but I think I'm be busy !-- Trimming ? -- Dam !-- I don't wanna start yet !

I know all about trimming. The other day I spent a whole day trimming with a buddy to help. Good news is I don't have to trim again before January.

I get a 3 week break after this !-- I'm on scissor hash break !-- Be all melty and stuff !--

Got my LED. I hate FedEx. Horrible raining weather, bumper to bumper traffic for almost 3 hours just to pick it up. Did I mention I hate FedEx, cause they suck ... or was it because they were rude, oh that's right it was because they didn't do their job and actually deliver something. I told Fluence I don't care how good a product they make, if it can't get delivered it's useless.

Don't hold back Umbra ! -- Tell us how U really feel !-- I seem to get the sense that U don't like UPS ?

Got to give a shout out to the American women for doing a little grabbing back !-- I just hope ya'll don't take down the chief grabber !-- Let Bob take care of him !-- He got dis !--
Alabama -- Ya'll funny ! -- I think they lying too !-- That girl looked every bit of 15 to me !

Got my LED. I hate FedEx. Horrible raining weather, bumper to bumper traffic for almost 3 hours just to pick it up. Did I mention I hate FedEx, cause they suck ... or was it because they were rude, oh that's right it was because they didn't do their job and actually deliver something. I told Fluence I don't care how good a product they make, if it can't get delivered it's useless.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one them sorry fools can't find. Funny enough, I ordered lights from amazon and I swear I think they tried to deliver them to everyone else before they found me. I think they're overpriced anyway. Cool looking but I'm not impressed with their choice in leds. I like that you can keep 'em down on the canopy though. Did you get the spyder?

Good morning OFC...Wake up & get right....:48:.....
Sorry Umbra hope that they can get the right parts out to you...U.P.S.

I sent them pix of the connectors, hopefully they correct the problem. My problem with FedEx is that they asked for a signature, left a paper thing to sign, then told me that wasn't good enough It had to be in person. Not really possible when I'm at work, and they wouldn't schedule the delivery when it was convenient for me.

Good morning all,

Sorry you have to go thru that Umbra, i remember Duck hating fed ex too. Really hated them. Are you supposed to say to your boss? i need the day off to accept my fedex order for my grow lights? yeah right.

Windy here this morning, the last of the leaves are falling as I type.
Something about fall that is wonderful but knowing what is coming is not.

Thanks RE !-- Bad body mechanics and that 5 gallon bucket of water hurt me pretty good !-- Soon as I can move some again I gotta put me together a pump system to move water -- I can't be hurting myself like this ! -- We got a cold front bout to push thru and my face messed up too !--

U know I grew up in church but I don't think I'm familiar with the form of Christianity that Alabama Judge practices ? -- Appears to be pretty popular over there too ? -- and on the 7th day he created the Party ? -

Morning O.F.C. !-- It lives !-- Still moving slow but I be O.K. !--

Have pollen will breed !-- I put BlackBerry Snow Lotus pollen on SR 91 -- My Blue T.E. and Master Kush !
Take me a year to grow these all things out and see what I did !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back