Mp Rules!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rehab is for Quitters

Reaction score
Hey All, I'm new here but wanted to say that this site rocks! I have learned a ton of info thru reading the stickies, watching some videos, and browsing the forums. Lots of cool folks here with great info...and entertaining to boot!

Note to my fellow newbies: if you read thru the site FIRST you wont have to ask so many questions--most of them are covered or have been asked before. Just an observation. :smoke1:

Rehab is for Quitters said:
Note to my fellow newbies: if you read thru the site FIRST you wont have to ask so many questions--most of them are covered or have been asked before. Just an observation. :smoke1:
I only wish they would read through the site first RIFQ but most of the time they don't.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
I only wish they would read through the site first RIFQ but most of the time they don't.

If they did TBG, then you'd have no one else to help out. :D Site would be pretty boring then. ;)

Welcome Rifq!

WELCOME....aint it cool here?WORD on the 'read the faqs,etc',im lucky iv lurked here for many a time long before joining but finally i joined up and just like McDonalds...'im lovin it!'Peace and se ya on the boards RIFQ:joint:

Hi ReHab....hope you like it as much as we all do. MP ...really cool site and as Sensi said>>lots of info and good ppl here.

btw...love the name!

peace~squirt

Hey All, thanks for the welcome. And please don't take my comments to mean that you won't get a few dumb questions from me that have already been asked and answered! Some of this stuff is pretty complex to the novice, so I'm sure I'll ask a stupid question or two, just give me time.
But this is a great place and all these Dutch people are making me want to relocate to the real land of the free.
:48:

Thats what I need a new hip in pain all the time have to go right now will come back latter thank you

u really think this is the right place to post this paf?

This thread was started in 2007 for cryin' out loud.

nothing like digging an old thread out of the grave again. lol

Latest posts

Back