Second Auto Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 77

today i harvested All Three ladies with about 15% amber i only took the cola from AK #3 cuz it looked like the shoots needed a few more days.the heat is crazy hot 99 deg last few days outside the temps in the grow room were getting a little warm got my AC running 24/7 in my room the grow room is in my attatched bathroom the colas are so freakin big a lot of trimming cant wait to get a dry weight i was hopeing for atleast 1 oz from each plant but i would say i am looking well over that figure so far thx for all the help from everyone along the way i will give a smoke report in the next few weeks the sample i took about 9 days ago turned out very nice IMO reminds me of cotton candy when you break off a nug still curing in a mason jar

RiskTaker

001.JPG

005.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

VERY VERY VERY NICE! CONGRATS BRO!

that looks like some killer dank! What light setup was that again?

:) wow! Gongrats again!

thx bubba that means a lot

i used a 150 watt & a 250 watt Both HPS side by side

thank you so much, You just made me not hate grabbing a 250w HPS LOL.

Save me a tiny nug lol :D

HOLY SHEEP IS RIGHT!

Son!, That looks amazing! I will love to see that from my 250w HPS,

I will add another in when I flower but it wont be for a while, Filling out my 4x2 first lol.

Looks fantastic risktaker.
Wish I had known about this thread sooner and followed along.

thanks spearchucker like i always say better late than never

very nice grow you have their waiting to see more

thought i would share with everyone that im very sad to say and im having a really hard time dealing with all of this on june 26 my house were i live with two other buddys of mine.we were broke into by some scum piece of **** that was released from prison 17 days prior.broke in stole my roommates big screen neighbor called the police they cleared the house for the suspect found my grow arrested me on sight after i was told to come to the house because of the break in.went to jail was booked porcessed and released like 2 hrs later thank god its my first offence they put me on the front page of the paper were i live and its a small town so its big news to them makes them feel like they did their job or somthing.in big words Drug Factory bust with all kinds of lies makes me sick was on the news and everything i only had two plants growing plus all the weed i had curing in the paper said somthing like 1.76 pounds total weight bunch of **** so needless to say i have contacted an attorney about my situation i believe im being charged with 5 felonys 1 possession withen 1500 feet of a school i go to court on the 10 of july i could be facein up to 5 years in prison well wish me luck cuz i def need it

:eek: risktaker27, I hope you're doing allright man, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers for a quick remediation of this in your favor, bud.

risktaker27 said:
thought i would share with everyone that im very sad to say and im having a really hard time dealing with all of this on june 26 my house were i live with two other buddys of mine was broke into by some scum piece of **** that was released from prison 17 days prior.broke in stole my roommates big screen neighbor called the police they cleared the house for the suspect found my grow arrested me on sight after i was told to come to the house because of the break in.went to jail was booked porcessed and released like 2 hrs later thank god its my first offence they put me on the front page of the paper were i live and its a small town so its big news to them makes them feel like they did their job or somthing.in big words Drug Factory bust with all kinds of lies makes me sick was on the news and everything i only had two plants growing plus all the weed i had curing in the paper said somthing like 1.76 pounds total weight bunch of **** so needless to say i have contacted an attorney about my situation i believe im being charged with 6 felonys 1 possession withen 1500 feet of a school i go to court on the 10 of july i could be facein up to 5 years in prison well wish me luck cuz i def need it

:eek: dirty basswards!
stand up dont let that go on fella!
tell yer judge ye grew 2 dewarf autoflowering cannabis plants and if he gives ye time hes a dirty rat <<5 years id rebell and good styel
go to the press tell them the truth <<sue the dude that wrote up the story dont you yanks love sueing each other?
should have got yerself some american pit bulls they rock <<bannd hear in uk<< would have chewd on yer rober and the coppers
the cops did ye more harm than the theif hu<< that sucks!
feel it for ye man man<< smoke a fatie dont let them get ye down!
<<<<<<<<<<j>>>>>>>>>>>
i hate the law not just any all!
A.S.C 100%

I must apologize if I offended someone I probably said something incorrectly. Again I never meant to offend anyone, I was just expressing how much that sucked, don't know why that should garner someone's ill will...once again I was only giving my sympathy to his situation.

*EDIT*

:yay: got a marble finally

7greeneyes said:
I must apologize if I offended someone I probably said something incorrectly. Again I never meant to offend anyone, I was just expressing how much that sucked, don't know why that should garner someone's ill will...once again I was only giving my sympathy to his situation.

*EDIT*

:yay: got a marble finally

thx you dident offend me i appreciate all the support from everyone thx a bunch guys

Really sorry to hear of the misfortune man, I hope everything went well in court for you this week. Hope your attorney will fight back against the lies with the truth - you had a self-supply grow and you may have had 5-6 oz at most . . . enough to keep you happy for a few months . . . makes me sick too

Fight the good fight !!

Wow I love the grow the autos are looking more and more promising although i never achieved that kind of result i am still trying. good tip with the lights i need all the help i can get:icon_smile:

Wow that sux. Nothing I can say that doesn't sound like a lecture so will just wish you the best and say please learn from this. It's not the end of the world but I bet it makes you wiser.

Latest posts

Back