Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do U really want to talk about the time U had to come get me at the police officer station ?-- I don't !--
Get well !-- I don't need U to bring me home a sinus infection !--

I also need 2 cases of empty 750 mil wine bottles !-- case of clear and a case of green !

Happy Thanksgiving...all... power is back up girls won't suffer to bad.....let's puff one...:48:...

Just waking up. Wake n bake. Thanksgiving everyone. Alice's Restaurant always on the radio at Thanksgiving. Arlo has family nearby and he would perform locally every Thanksgiving weekend back in NJ.

Had some eggs and toast on top some caps -- Knocked me out !-- Nice nap !-- Guess I just Wake and Bake all over again ?

Cane --What happened to the solar system ? -- U don't have any battery storage ?

giving thanks for all the great weed in the world. smoking a big fatty of Jack Herer. the original J1 cut.

Having some Panama Powerhouse from up WoodHippy's Holler and ain't complaining !-- Kinda wondering what her babies back there from BBSL gonna be like ? -- Good weed and She finish fast --medium stretch -- rock hard buds !
Spanked her with a super male and see what she got !

Cane only solar experience I got is using a solar panel to charge a deep cycle 12 volt marine battery and pulling the power out thru a DC/AC inverter to run household power !-- Plus if it run down U can charge it off a car !

Happy Thanksgiving peeps. Hope everyone is just enjoying the day is much is I am. Picked out some of my most incredible pieces of hash plant. Going to sit back and watch some football, I’ve been working wayyy to hard trimming last few days.

I saw some that Thanksgiving Day parade !-- I wasn't impressed !-- In New Orleans when they have a parade the people on the floats throw beads --coin tokens -- moon pies and stuff !-- I didn't see them throwing nothing off those floats today ! -- That ain't no parade !

Cane --What happened to the solar system ? -- U don't have any battery storage ?
Yo bud
No battery bank... this is the first time that we have lost power for any length of time in the 18 yrs we have been here..
But speaking of solar panels I just ordered another 16 panels which will give us enough power for the house and enough too power an electric vehicles...soon to come..

That meter that let's U feed power back into the grid isn't allowed down here !-- U can run solar but it has to be on it's own circuit !-- I got enough sun to produce much more power than I need plus the wind blows almost all the time !-- Got to have a special permit to have a windmill and they ain't allowed out here !-- U want power ? -- U buy it from the utilities !-- They got some windmills !-- Lots of windmills !-- Lots of BIG AS* Windmills ! --

U ahead of the curve Cane !-- That's the way it's gotta be!

I bet they didn't have a good Thanksgiving at the "Summer White House" !--That whole " Abomination in Alabama " thing ?-- ( Wish I could claim credit for coming up with that line but newspaper beat me to it )-- Knowing Micheal Flynn done flipped and Mueller nipping at Jared's heels gotta suck ? - Bevis and Butt-Head probably ain't got sense enough to know how much trouble they in !-- Not sure they gonna be able to buy they way out this one ?
Caps kicking my as** -- Think I'm go to bed early ?

Morning O.F.C. !-- Wake and Bake !-- I hit the floor running this morning !-- Working a nice buzz and the Apple Jack run is done !-- Little over 2 gallons of Apple Jack outta bout 10 gallons apple wine !-- It'll make about two and half gallons of finished Apple Jack from 12 lbs apples !
Time to make another cup of coffee and get back to the pipe ?

morning ofc,,,,great thanksgiving plenty of food,stuffing was a little dry((((gray fixed that)))most of the family stopped by(many I have not seen I awhile )my cousin brought me a 1/2 oz of this stuff he called punta rojas (points of red) nicest pot I have ever seen ,,perfectly grown,trimmed and cured,,,it was like seeing a champion dog for the first time,,he pays 400 an oz (in nyc) ,,,the price is crazy but so was the weed,,hoping to save some for new years eve,,,i would love to bring in the new year with a joint of this (2018 is gonna be my year)stay safe be well ,,,,,zig

I couldn't afford it if I had to buy at that price !---In a transaction like that there is only one side to be on !--- Zig when U set back up to grow we hook U up with some fine genetics if U want ? -- All sorts of stuff and thangs up in here !

Umbra U never grew this Squish -x- Oregon Lemon out did U ? -- For me the first run is usually just to get cuts and see how the plants grows !-- Lots of indica in this one and gonna be a fast finisher ! -- Me likey !--Next time I run maybe a whole box at once ?-- Still waiting to see if she carries the lemon trait !

Good morning OFC Great meal with the Neighbor yesterday.... it's fryday wake and bake my friends...:48:....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back