Autoflower AK-47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

geethberry

thinking about getting some of these seeds, good or no?\

hXXp://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/products/grass-o-matic-auto-ak"]http://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds...-matic-auto-ak​
hXXp://community.thcfinder.com/thcfinder/misc/paperclip.png

I have visited your link and also seen picture which are shared here. This seeds that main thing its plant quickly enters the flowering stage. So according to me, It is good seeds.

I am not a big fan of autos. Is there a reason that you want to grow autos?

maybe the 75-80 day from seed harvest hemp goddess :) ...... RAPID growth + more harvests :p

Bruza said:
maybe the 75-80 day from seed harvest hemp goddess :) ...... RAPID growth + more harvests :p

if u want more harvests you grow from clones. no matter how you grow it auto's will never outclass photo period mj

Bruza said:

As shortbus says, you can do the same thing with clones. The short harvest time is not enough for me to grow autos--the quality and quantity is just not the same as photoperiod plants. And another consideration is the 20/4 lighting as opposed to 12/12. Ultimately you are paying more for less.

Latest posts

Back