Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. !
Hippy -- U gonna like that one !-- She looks happy and healthy !

Wake and Bake !

Morning all, slowly getting better...whew nasty cold there for a day or so. Garden work is piling up, lot of little things needs to be done. Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday :)

Water, Need 2 more of them when I get the room cleaned out. Morning Kravens glad you feel better.

Get better soon Kraven !
Hippy I don't get out much -- I thought U was a dirt farmer !-- Cool !-- U doing the drip and drain thing ?

They having one of those marathon runs in town today and wherever U plan to go today ? ---U can't get there from here !-- I don't understand that running when ain't nothing chasing U -- If I'm running ? --U might want to keep up !-- but to each his own !

Good morning OFC beautiful day here in PNW.. looks like some nice weather in the forecast....
Hippy nice yes you will like that GDP she sure looks happy... plants are waking up.....Up for a puff? :48:

Good morning all,
Well, the clones came in a small box on a motorcycle. I got the pennywise, cannatonic, Franks gift and for me cinex... that is a cindy/vortex. I love it. have smoked it a lot, never grew. Those kids drove to hood river Oregon, Mr Cane, to get those... nice huh. I hope to make clones. They are great looking clones. I am a happy girl.

Hippy is that GDP X BPU ..or GDP X BR...I have only Finnished the GDP X BR and she turned black and beautiful..

Good morning all,
Well, the clones came in a small box on a motorcycle. I got the pennywise, cannatonic, Franks gift and for me cinex... that is a cindy/vortex. I love it. have smoked it a lot, never grew. Those kids drove to hood river Oregon, Mr Cane, to get those... nice huh. I hope to make clones. They are great looking clones. I am a happy girl.

Very nice indeed Rose you have very good friends that's a long ride....Have you smoked the pennywise?

I'm twisted and trying to remember !-- Been awhile but I had a taste off the original !-- More Blueberry than B.B. King -- It 's very nice and I'm excited that I'll have some around again !- Cane -- I went looking for my GDP-X-B.R. -- I've lost it somewhere in the shuffle !-- That's what happens when U bloom and forget to take a cut !-- I worked hard for that girl ! -- I need better organization !

Might have lost GDP- x- B.R. but The White -x- Black Rose be in da house !-- She don't take prisoners !-- Just plain bad to the bone in the best sense of the word !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back