Greetings from fly-over Country.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skunkbudbob

Reaction score
Greeting all. I'm a long time smoker but first time cultivator. Yesterday I planted 10 Lowryder seeds that I ordered online. I also have some Durban PoisonXSkunk#1 that were thrown in as a freebie. I intend to plant them this weekend and see how it goes. I have a good spot outdoors with good light and a secure spot.

I intend to germinate and start in some small fiber pots and move outside after the last threat of frost which will be soon. I live at 41.28 N so I think I have a real good chance for the DPXSkunk#1 to finish if I get that far. Fall is a long ways away.

Well I hope to learn much and maybe contribute a little. I love the buds and I love to garden so it just seems natural.

BTW I cant seem to be able to download some pics. Any idea why?

Blessed Be

SBB

you may have to size the pics down before you can post them. use photo shop or some thing. once you do that go to the manage attachments icon should be at the bottom. under additional options. hope this helps

Nice to meet ya Bob :) Looking forward to seeing pics after the loading issues are solved :cool:

00000009.gif
to the forum. Hope to see ya around.
00000002.gif

Greetings to you and welcome.

You will find all the information you need right here.

Stay awhile.

Latest posts

Back