Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nice truck Joe. Kind of loud without those headers on, ain't it?

I am at 3.5 lift with 31's on a JGC. I got tired of plowing my driveway is the reason I got her.

Cool stuff you guys, beautiful truck Joe.

Duck, what do the led's look like are they white?

Morning bongers. Rainy here today, but still not too cold. Ive only had one night I have had to cover my little girls. Unfortunately, it appears that my neighbor did not get his male plants out early enough. I am going to have an outdoor crop that is loaded with seeds. Took a sample bud the Buck-eye purple and it is quite seedy. I guess the only good thing is that the pollen was from a full blown male and not a hermy, the seeds will be useable...sigh

Duck, I have a 98 Jeep Grand Cherokee. It has taken me over many miles of rough and/or snowy roads. The county that I lived in was about 3/4 of a million acres and only had about 200 miles of paved road...and not one single stop light anywhere. My Jeep has treated me great--never once broke down and left me stranded iin the middle of nowhere.

Cool light bar! I don't drive at night enough to justify something like that, but in my younger days I could have used one.

Joe, nice ride. I havve to kind of boost myself into those raised rigs. Before the Jeep, I had a K5 Blazer that ad to grab the steering wheel and pull myuself up.

Rosebud, how is the new boy Mr. Wilson doing?

@THG, 96 Grand here. 242 transfer case and U-joints.:) My girl use to strand me, would run then get temperamental on me and just quit, then might run again for awhile. While on one of her temperamental fits I had enough time to lay underneath her long enough to figure out my crank position sensor wires were heating up and not making connection. Got a new mopar one and she hasn't skipped a beat. Never been stuck in mud nor snow, have put the string on to pull out a few fellows. Just love her, she is what makes Winter bearable.

I love mr wilson like no other puppy. ha. i think it is cause we are home with him. We were always at work before... He is a doll baby.. Smart, secure, not easily influenced by idiocy..He is fun.. Thanks for asking. Oh and so cute you can't help but smile.
Hey thg, i pulled my PR... not enough time. I still have the blue dreams out there and will take them any time.

One down, three more to win. :woohoo:

LOL--my Jeep did that, but never stranded me--it would start right back up. But as I didn't want to be stuck in the middle of nowhere, I took it in to be looked at. My mechanic found the problem right away and repaired it--no problems since. This must be common as my sis had the same problem with her 96 Grand.

Rosebud, I'll bet you are having a ball with Mr. Wilson. Puppies can be so much fun and they are always so cute. Do he and Howard play? My PR also got pulled--no way it was going to come close to finishing. The Buck-eye Purple is so purple! I pulled a test bud, but decided to let it go a bit longer. Unfortunately, it is full of seeds. Fortunately the seeds were made the old-fashined way with pollen (that blew over from next door). The seed carry the purple hue of the buds. I will probably plant a few after they age or or whatever they have to do. I don't know how bad the other plants may be--the BEP started flower before any of the other plants. All the plants are small as I got them in the ground so late, but thanks to you, I did have something to put into the ground! I have a Bue Drean, Super Silver Haze, (tiny) Satori, and an unknown along with the BEP. The days are staying cooler and I am not sure how much more they are going to bulk up with highs in the 60s to mid 50s.

Cool Truck Joe. I also own an Avalanche. I have a 2002 with the 8.1 Vortec. Love me Avalanche.
Wish I had ducks Jeep though where I could go 4 wheeling. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Nice eyes.
Riding above the semi's tires does feel good.

:woohoo:

Sunday morning football. :bong:

Go Raiders! Oakland racked up then most penalties in one game in NFL history yesterday. OB Derrick Carr (4) throws for over 500 yards and wins!

Oakland-Raiders-Derek-Carr-480x320.jpg

Latest posts

Back