Back at it. Fall 2016/Winter 2017 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes me want to buy some leds

Damn I'm need to get my tent as well. Went on the cheaper side an got 2 galaxy hydro 600 led. Not sure if a 48x48x60 is an ideal space for these lights? Any suggestions. Plants are stunning hamster

Awesome ham.....I love watching them start from seed.

Great job. Can't wait for the finish!

Awesome ham.....I love watching them start from seed.

Great job. Can't wait for the finish!

Makes me want to buy some leds

Damn I'm need to get my tent as well. Went on the cheaper side an got 2 galaxy hydro 600 led. Not sure if a 48x48x60 is an ideal space for these lights? Any suggestions. Plants are stunning hamster

Wow, picture #5 on post #77 looks SO healthy and gorgeous!

Someone has things dialed in.

Thanks for sharing the great pictures.

Thanks peeps. Loving the new tent and the new LED.

Coming along. I bet they smell amazing.

Well Hamster Lewis, you didn't lose your ability to rock a grow like crazy! So pretty. Did you show us your new led? Did I miss it. Ya know hammy, i think i could pick your grow out of a line up... it is that special..

Thank you for the links Hammy. I have a friend that grows and sells lush lighting, I have been kinda thinking about it but they are stupid expensive but i have watched her grows for a while and they are nice.. Looks like you got a good deal. I do think they increase trichomes.. do you?

Everything with Hammys LED grows the Trichs seem to be much better then other lights. Very cool

Hamster, do you think running 2 of the King Plus 1200's would be acceptable in a 4x4x7 tent?

The price on that King Plus @ 186.00 seems very fair.

Also, if you don't mind, can you give me your opinion on this light, also from King. This one is 266.99, on sale from a regular price of 459.99.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WHF830K/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Thanks Hamster, your opinion is valued!

In my opinion 2 of the lights I have would easily cover a 4x4 area. Just make sure you have enough head space. I am in a 4x4x6.5.
As for that light you linked to. It says it covers up to a little more than 5x5 area. I can believe that. Just not sure why it is so much more than the light I got. Mine has 120 10 watt LEDs that one has 200 6watt LEDs. Personally if you have the money I would get 2 of the ones I have. I will be getting one more myself and moving the Mars unit to the Veg Tent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back