Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the offer Keef, Mr rb really likes Nordle and I still have some of that. I am smoking last years stuff, it is really almost gone.. A friend brought me a big jar of a lovely sativa that the grower gave her... so i am lucky and fine that way.

Keef, Bud's knee did collapse. they have ordered a cat scan, so I will be glad to hear the report on that. I was afraid he had bone cancer to make the knee collapse. A week ago there was space between the bones, not now.. The best news ever is he isn't in pain if he doesn't step with it.

Crosby Still et all sounds good. I love them. You can watch sessions today..

Ok, i better hit this day. hugs to all the ofc.

Rose -- D.D. just got up so we doing a wake and bake all over again !-- I was telling D.D. about Mr. RB and she had a bold idea !-- Get Him one those motorized Wheel Chair and put a trailor on the back !-- Turn him into a backyard truck driver !

Rose, i have three harley tsu sprouts, and two vegging now. i read there is a 75% chance of having a high cbd to thc ratio. hoping i get the pheno i want for my wife to try

Yd, Oh, i hope you do too. It is a nice plant, really pretty.

DD, great minds, i told him today we need to put a ramp in when we re do the driveway. Then he could get out of the house. Here I thought a rambler was a good place to age. The house is done for wheelchair inside but it is those 2 steps getting in that is a killer.

I have to do laundry so i am clothed...

Dog that sounds like a plan to me !-- I hope it helps and it probably will !-- I got to get a high CBD variety !-- U know I plan to press lots of oil for e-cig cartridges and being able to mix the oils from different varieties got my interest up !-- Maybe some oil from a hard hitting variety mixed 50/50 with a high CBD variety like Harlequin --Nordle or AC/DC ? -- High CBD and high THC should Get-R-Done !-- Should be great medicine !

I forgot to start my aero bell peppers but I get to them this afternoon !-- I got this other thing I'm start too but I got no plan yet !-- Aero melons ? --I don't know ? --Kinda want to run the vine around the grow room wall out da way !-- U do know I can grow square cantaloupes !-- hang them on the wall while they grow ?
Wonder if I can pull it off ?

View attachment 20170612_151155-1.jpg

Good morning everyone I think I got a pretty good deal this morning a brand-new 4 x 8 flood table for 50 bucks

Sounds like a good deal BL. Rain here so waiting on the help to get here to prune and stake, plus take a few clones and up the rooted ones :)

Me and the ol hippy had a good meeting, we both left smiling and it was my house lol ;)

always nice to get baked and not have to drive home. I bought some tomato seeds, supposed to be a small variety. i was thinking about growing a vine in veg.

I got 2 tomato plants in aero Dog --I wanted to plant some cherry Tomatos but these be what I had on hand !!--- Had a BLT and saved some seed !-- Now they growing !--- Be starting a couple bellpepper too !-- Saved me some seed from a high dollar cantaloupe !-- Just not sure how to handle that in the grow room yet !-- Might run it around the wall ?
Got plans to start me some herbs too !-- I've clone rosemary --thyme --oregano and basil from fresh herbs from the grocery store !-- Got some Serrano peppers out back to hot to eat --that won't die !-- That's my pepper spray tree !-- I got this grow room with some extra space around the edges and stuff might as well use it ? --

i figured to try the tomato in the corner. only problem is my veg runs 24/7. tomato needs a dark cycle to thrive. i ran veg at 18/6 and tried 20/4. both times i just could not get a handle on stretching.

Dog it was different for me -- I tried 24/7 and 18/6 -- I saw no real difference so I went with 18/6 --figured it would save me 6 hours of power usage for the lights !-- Only stretching I see is variety specific !-- So the Tomatos may bloom in 18/6 ?

Ness you are rocking it. I got no doubt the beans you got will rock to. Heck they look as good or better than mine. I grow in water. Keep up the good work Sister.

Thank You Hippy. This is a good hobby. Nervie but great.

yeah keef, if i remember right, tomato's do not HAVE to have a dark cycle, but it helps them. there is a common problem of pollination indoors. a cheap electric toothbrush works well. basically you have to hand pollinate, there are different ways to do it. some works for others. others work for some.
i have not grown them yet, so i have no real knowledge. i will be trying some in a month though.

Well, I scope out the yard again because I don't want to plant mj in the front yard. To close to the road and mail box. I do not want the mail man to smell that smell and I would be afraid someone will get nosey and peek over the fence. With all the field workers coming and going for the crops that are across the street. I think, I have a spot. But there is a few trees in the way of sunlight. But, I'm going to give it a go. Learning is a good thing.:farm:

i just learned a friend i grew up with has cancer. he started having vision problems last year, and he found out he has cancerous tumors in his brain. not curable, only treatable. it is not fast moving, they have him on chemo. i am not sure if it helps or hurts more. like a seat belt. it could save your life, or help end it. never know
he is 26, and is faced with this. his whole family is golden folks, good solid country folk. we was very close in high school. as the years go, we got busy with family and life, don't ride together or fish anymore, but the bond still remains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back