Recommended e cigarette?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there is no one time purchase, you are constantly purchasing parts of some sort. chambers, or coils/cotton etc...

i have a few things around in the $16 - 60 range.

for durability i'd recommend getting a high quality rda with a lifetime warranty, and a good battery (usually $35+ alone without a battery).

thanks, that is what i am trying to avoid that is to get less priced ones and later discover that i need something better. I am looking at that one in my link and asking is it worth that much premium? 100euros or is it a ripoff.. i would pay it if it was worth it. that is what i mean by one time, only one very good e-cig, i will of course be buying the cartiges of liquids and spare parts for it.

$100-120 should be top of the mark full retail, but honestly bargain shopping those same units can run around $50-$60.

you also have to decide if you want a drip tank, and mechanical battery, or a digital temp control battery with a more typical tank.

no matter what you choose count on it getting messy at points. especially when you first get into vaping, make sure you have extra tank parts (wicks or cotton/coils).

**you don't have to get a set, you can mix a lot of batteries and tanks.

Are there differences in features that justifies the higher price? I can say that it looks a lot like one my sis just got for $50 US. She says that it draws easier and better than the cheaper e-cigs she has purchased I the past.

Are you using it for cannabis products or for a cigarette replacement?

the unit i mentioned having for $60 retails for $100, so a lot of it is retail markup.

as to differences:

RDA atomizer - drip style chamber, you install cotton and coils, and drip the liquid on the cotton directly. reliable. most have long warranties. these hold less liquid so leaking isn't as much of an issue

tank style - looks like a std tank, requires replacement wicks regularly, and almost all of them will leak at some point esp as a newb. these hold more juice, but it's just more to lose/leak and more to go wrong.

mechanical batteries - bare bones, no internal charging or settings, requires an external charger. very robust, but usually large, and always fires coils at 100% these need the drip style rda atomizers, and will melt most tanks

digital box mod - these days the higer end ones do temp control which is as good for vaping liquid as anything else. these will have usb charging ports, digital displays and adjustments. some will even have features like bluetooth selfie buttons etc... you can use an rda drip tank, or a normal style "auto drip" tank with these. most even go low enough to attach a wax dome with an adapter. they are most versitile

... also many still like the small cheap cig style refillable ones, it's really a perception issue about "buying all this stuff" and "replacing cheap parts"

on a lower end unit you buy new chambers, and on a higher end one you buy wicks/coils it's pretty much the same price wise, just a perception issue.

I stopped cold turkey. Cant even stand the smell of the nasty basterds anymore. Get you some good juice(dank) and vapp when ya get to needing a cigg. Much better for ya. I have yet to see anybody give up ciggs using the pen,,,and i know SEVERAL who have tried and still are trying,,,but they always end up puffing on a cigg again. Why, ,,,because your more addicted to the chemicals in the tobacco ,,then the Nicotine .

THG it is to replace cigarettes i still smoke a few every day im sad to say. i have a cheap one butt i feel the vapor is very little i ended up only puffing it indoors where you cant smoke, i am looking for something that can replace a fag

there's really no replacing, just settling.

i took chantix, smoked joints, and when i couldn't do that, i used one of those lil cheap zero nicotine ones to have something to puff on.

for brands look at kanger, wulf, conflict mods, itaste, and exxus.

if your smaller one isn't doing it for you, try a higher nic level, you don't necessarily "need" a huge cloud, and it will never be satisfying like smoke.

I would for lowering the nicotine if you are trying to quit.

My sis said that she noticed a big difference between the 2 different kinds of e-cigs. The one she is using now (much like the one you linked) draws smoother and gives her more vape, which allowed her to drop to a lower nicotine level.

Zem, hang in there. Quitting cigarettes and nicotine is the best thing I have ever done for myself in my life. Weedhopper, my sis totally gave up cigs for an e-cig, so it is possible and people do do it.

What ever it takes,,im all for quitting. Good luck and hang in there. You will fill so much better when you beat this beast. You will taste and smell things better then you have in forever. And your Lungs and Heart will thank you. Open Heart Surgery was what made cold turkey so easy for me. It scared the crap out of me. I figured out right quick how Mortal i really was. Lol

the goal is to get the nic point to where you are "satisfied" and then work down. It's pretty much bigger cloud lower nic, or smaller cloud higher nic, to stay at comparable levels based on the device you are using.
so if going larger cloud route go lower, if the little one isn't satisfying go higher nic, it's not about "the cloud" it's about getting the nic intake correct for you based on the device on hand.

*also note that many people HATE the huge clouds some of these produce, and they do linger indoors.. keep that in mind.

I would for lowering the nicotine if you are trying to quit.

My sis said that she noticed a big difference between the 2 different kinds of e-cigs. The one she is using now (much like the one you linked) draws smoother and gives her more vape, which allowed her to drop to a lower nicotine level.

Zem, hang in there. Quitting cigarettes and nicotine is the best thing I have ever done for myself in my life. Weedhopper, my sis totally gave up cigs for an e-cig, so it is possible and people do do it.

I use a spinner ego battery (and other less powerful ones) Boge F16 tank. The two work nicely together. Liberty Flights has some reasonably priced and really good starter kits.

Variety in flavors is the best thing about e-cigarettes. Various premium e-liquid store online provides variety of flavor, you can choose flavor which is according to your taste bud which you can also enjoy.

My journey from cigs to vape for nicotine was a real proof of where MY addiction was coming from.

I learned that I smoked a whole cig, regulated by my eyes, 100mm or what ever. and I was not done until that thing was burning my fingers and i had consumed most, if not all of the tobacco/ cig part. That was what I used to consider a SINGLE unit. A normal after joint thing.

By moving to vape I learned that after a joint, bowl, ect that 2 tokes on my vape my body felt like it had enough nicotine. There was no extra part of a cig to waste. 2 clean vapes and MY need for nicotine after a joint was done.

I guess I would get 20-25 good hits off my Camels.(tobacco single cig.) I was OVERDOSING on nicotine, cause I had to smoke it all down..... Never could snuff a half smoke.

I now vape 2 hits to satisfy my nicotine needs after a joint, where I used to overdose. without the tar and other Cr*p that's mixed into the tobacco.

The consumer single serving cig was what I was taught to smoke. Vaping taught me to administer nicotine in a controllable way. Scale down over months. It is now a sideline for TV fun, I don't need to bring it with me, unlike when it was Camels.

Iams

Latest posts

Back