Hemp Goddess' Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toss us an update....bet it really rocking now. Peace

hahahaha oops,

Looking great THG...they have blown up and look great

Rosebud, I couldn't have done it without you. You are my organic guru. I sure am liking these fabric pots. I worried a little at first about fabric pots this big (20 and 25 gal)--I worried about them getting too hot, I worried about them not keeping their shape, I worried about them being hard to water. None of that happened. I think next year I may go with bigger ones. I am also quite happy with the soaker hose system that is watering them. It is controlled by a timer set to run early in the morning. I have a filter on the hose that filters out things like chlorine and heavy metals.

Most of that is Satori--I really hate running out of Satori. I can't wait to share a bowl or 2 or 80 with you. I know you are growing mostly CBDs. I only have 1 CBD going--think I will do an indoor run of all CBDs this winter.

i will trade satori for cbd. I know i love smart pots. They do keep their shape and all the things you said. I have some fantastic clones this year. I can save you some. I have 5 cbd's and 4 recreational. lol

THG do you ever watch any YouTube on organic growing if so I will send you some links of some really excellent guys to watch they do a lot of Notill not sure if I spelled it correctly and talk and explain a lot about microbes and a lot of different things like that are usually grow with GH but I think when I move to BC after watching some of these guys I think I will slowly start to switch over to it let me know if you're interested same with you Rose

Beautiful garden Goddess.

Try out those bigger pots and your plants will be over the fence line height.

I don't get adverse growth from the heat and we never mist/spray them. I don't think we have had a day under 100f for the last month and many days over 105f. I do get some shade after 5pm tho.

I am so happy you are legal and no longer have to worry about the cable guy. Now you can tip him in weed. Lol.

Yeah, the heat has been bad this year in a lot of places. It is 103 here right now with 9% humidity. I pretty much have to have everything outside done by 10 in the morning.

Y'all hang in there in this heat and don't let the bear catch you. Peace

THG Or Miss Rosebud, you guys were talking about something called EM1 on the previous page. Can you expand a bit on the what, why and how of that. Thanks!

THG, Little Doobie, how happy does that make you to see that every day. Those big ole plants are so big... I know it makes you smile. Love it.. I think ya got some 'maters.

That is just amazing. I always get so jealous when I see pics from you outdoor growers.

Beautiful garden HG.

I love that blue stuff in the background where the clouds should be. What do you guys call that, sky? Yeah, blue sky. I have heard of that. We have clouds pretty much 365. :(

I hope some day to live in a beautiful place like that and have an awesome outdoor garden like that. I would just sit on my porch all day and watch them grow. LMAO

Beautiful job so far. I can't wait to see the harvest.

Got a few monsters out there. Looking good THG :aok:

Oh Rosebud, you know it makes me happy! The last pic is the view from the sliding glass door in the living room. It looks right out into the backyard and my little garden.

Hackerman, I felt like you for years! I envied the gardens that Rosebud, tcbud, and ston-loc grew and knew that I wanted to be able to do the same. I also hope that you are able to have your own awesome garden one day. Ahhh, the sky! When I moved to Oregon, people asked me if I miss the mountains. I do, but I realized that I had also missed the sky all those years I lived in the mountains. I lived in a little hollow and was surrounded by trees. I had to go outside and look up to see the sky. This is big sky country here and I love the big brilliantly blue sky and the abundant sunshine.

Ston-loc, you have been an inspiration for me!

Thanks all!

Looking outstanding! I see many big big outdoor gardens for you in the future. I'm so happy for you. Got to love those veggies.

I think I will go with bigger pots next year. The black ones are 25 gal and the white ones are 20 gal. Think I will go to 50 or bigger next year. And I think I will spread them out more. They didn't seem that close together when they were small. Now, I have 4 growing all together. It is hard to tell where one plant ends and another starts. I hid in there yesterday.

Wouldn't raised beds be easier than giant pots? Or, dig holes? My 2 gallon pots are a pain. I can't imagine a 30 to 50 gallon pot. LOL

Latest posts

Back