Grow rooms almost done!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Toker

Living Large
Reaction score
Here is my grow rooms, one for mothers, clones and vegatation. The smaller room is for my buds. Have made a window box for my air in and out. I am making inline fans with a fan called a vornadoe ( very powerful )which I got from Home Depot and I'am going to heat the air coming in with a ceramic heater in the duct line when the cold weather sets in, here in Michigan. both rooms use th same air exchange system. I will also heat the room with electric heat when needed. When I built my house I insulated with Icynene a spray expansion foam insulation, so the temp in my house is quite level and not alot of up and down temps. I also have hydronic heating in the floors which also helps with consistency. My florecent lights in the veg room are 6500k, 3400 lumens for each bulb. There are 3 bulbs per fixture. The bloom room has 3000k, 2850 lumens each and again 3 for that fixture. I will post more pics of the air exchange system as I progress. I still have a bit to do but would like to hear from all of you on any suggestions.

Thanks for looking
The Toker:ccc:

2nd stage GR.JPG

2nd stage BR.JPG

air exchanger.JPG

Man it's lookin good so far..you ganna use fluro for flower too or HID?
Thats a hell of a set up though..ganna be a little jungle!

That's a sweet little "play room" you've built for yourself.

Invest in a HPS. It will make all the difference.

Good looking Grow Place bro...Makes mine look miserable :D
I wish I had some more space at home to dedicate on growing...
Waiting to see some flowers in there...

looks like you have some quallity time spent in there...is this a soil/hydro grow?...looking forward to the grow..KEEP M GREEN

man i wish i had that kinda space to grow in. looking foward to seeing some big indoor grows. grow them big-and-fat bro...

Wow. Looks great man. Has a very professional look to it. Good luck man. Be safe.

Latest posts

Back