400's Critical super silver haze.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

400watter

Reaction score
Ok as I would like keep updates on this grow i have started a journal here it is so far. Delicious critical super silver haze Day 33 of 12/12 week 3 of first signs of pistils. Vegged for roughly 10 weeks under 4 55w pl fluro. This is my 3rd indoor and I'm growing in a coco with 25% perlite mix. Lots of lst super crop and lollipop. My tent is a little over 2.5 foot x 2.5 foot wide and cssh has filled that space nicely. Last week i had a calmag issue but everything seems to be on track so far. This is the first sativa dominant strain i have grown.

View attachment 20170118_055353.jpg

View attachment 20170118_055402.jpg

View attachment 20170118_055426.jpg

I know it's a little bit late to start a journal. I will start another from start to finish next round. Let me know what you guys think.

Never to late to start a Journal my friend. Green Mojo. Hell of a Bush you got there.

Thanks hamster. I'm feeding every day now, hand watering. I want to try a scrog eventually and set up a pump and automatic feeder. Was thinking of a wilma type. I'm not ready for it yet though as i have always had a problem arise during early/mid flower. This is my 3rd indoor. My main problems were feeding flower nutrients straight after the switch and it started too yellow early. Another one was mag issue which took me a bit to figure out at first. This time i spotted the calmag issue and sorted it out straight away.

its looking better 400. Gonna be a bush of baseball bats.

Haha. Not sure if my light can produce baseball bats but it does look like they will be pretty good though. When i checked the other day i was expecting them to be a bit bigger ( bear in mind i have only had a bit of experience with Indica dominant strains ), then a couple days later they were looking much better. I think cssh is starting to focus on bulking up now. I'm guessing i will have about 6 to 7 weeks to go. Possibly more which i don't mind the stretch had stopped now and i only have about half a foot headroom for the light. Lucky.

Day 39 of 12/12, day 27 of first signs of flowers. I trimmed a little bit of leaves to help air flow as the next few days are going to be hot and some tops were blocked from the light. I only did a small amount. Adjusted a couple branches to help support them a little bit with some coloured string ( pink is all i have left so it will do ). The buds seem to be coming along and i think i may have the slow flowering cssh?. Which is okay because i haven't grown a sativa dominant strain before and i have been learning a few things along the way. I'm hand watering every day. feed, feed/water over 3 days with an ec reading of 1.6. I might bump it up to 3 feeds then water in another week or so.

View attachment 20170124_190137.jpg

View attachment 20170124_190048.jpg

View attachment 20170124_190308.jpg

Forgot to mention the smell. I have noticed lemon pledge but with an earthy kind of pungent dank that's starting to come through quite strong now.

Looks great. Mine smell more like mango than lemon now.

Day 44 of 12/12, day 33 first signs of pistils. Everything is going well so far. Cssh is mainly focusing on bulking up the buds now. I have started adding a bit less bloom and a bit more pk with feeding now. Still holding an ec reading of 1.6 which seems to be working well. I will be pretty busy over the next week or so and thought i will put in a quick update today. Please let me know what you think. I counted the tops and lost count at 32 so about 30 of them give or take. The lemon pledge smell is subsiding and it's more of a mango smell with an earthy kind of dank.

View attachment 20170124_190137.jpg

View attachment 20170124_190048.jpg

View attachment 20170129_193438.jpg

View attachment 20170129_193452.jpg

Looks great

Thanks Lesso. Starting to look like i should get over the 100g target i set myself. I like this hybrid it's more on the sativa side than previous strains i have grown. Still has a nice bit of Indica in her though so the buds should be nice and plump come harvest time.

Day 54 of 12/12, Day 44 of first signs of pistils. I haven't been home for the last week and my girlfriend was left to look after cssh. She still had a slight cal mag issue ( mainly on some of the very top leaves) so i will keep on adding some calmag every feed. I'm not too upset about the issue tbh will just put it down as a learning experience. Having not seen cssh for over a week i was quite surprised when i got home. I'm guessing i have about 3 weeks left to go so I'm expecting to see some yellowing leaves in the next week or 2. Trichomes are about 50/50 clear cloudy and the smell is very intense.

View attachment 20170208_180759.jpg

View attachment 20170208_180808.jpg

View attachment 20170208_180830.jpg

View attachment 20170208_180839.jpg

Sorry i might be out by a couple days with first signs of pistils. They first showed up about 10 to 14 days after switching to 12/12.

Look like you have 3 or 4 weeks left i guess. Exciting. You may want to give her a flush.

Look like you have 3 or 4 weeks left i guess. Exciting. You may want to give her a flush.

It definitely wouldn't hurt. I have filled up about 20 gallons of water in containers yesterday so most likely tomorrow or the next day it will be dry enough for a flush and then back to feed a day or 2 after that. I will bank of the ec a little bit too.

how long did u veg that plant??? very nice!!

About 10 weeks from when the seed sprouted. I used 2 55w pl fluorescent and then 4 once the plant was big enough. Thinking of trying out a 250w metal halide for veg next time though.

She stretched like crazy for the first few weeks of 12/12. More than doubled in size

You will like the mh for veg. A 400w would cut your veg time by a couple of weeks.

Latest posts

Back