Bird Lovers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I aint to thinkin they be loveless 7green they sure do loves me deep fried or broiled or even to stewed up either ways they be lovin me and I be lovin right back ;). Need me good feed chicken wing night I reckon! Honey pack canoe with cooler we r goin to town pick up some wings!!! Gettin some beer and dippin sause while we at it.

BWD

YYZ Skinhead said:
Geese are frightening, especially big ones. A gaggle of guard geese would be better protection than a Neapolitan Mastiff. :eek: :bolt:

Yup I recal them almost to slappin the eyelids right off my face they tried!!! Might mean ifin they take mind to.

BWD

Did you know? That when you shot a gaggle of geese that are attacking with your blackpowder shotgun you set half their feathers on fire:huh: I do now:D Yep got my limit that day

ozzydiodude said:
Did you know? That when you shot a gaggle of geese that are attacking with your blackpowder shotgun you set half their feathers on fire:huh: I do now:D Yep got my limit that day

All I knows bout shootin geese is ifin yual shoot one never move right away cause the mate will always circle round come back lookin for there love. geese mate for life and once yual shoot one good chance yual shoot 2 within couple minutes ifin the mate still be alive. Happy huntin and folks fill yur fridge with the cost of a bullet not the cost of half yur life savins.

BWD

I really don't think this is the way PP meant for this bird lover thread to go... lol

Nope sorry freind for reckin yur fireside didnt mean to kick any dirt on it. But I do loves me poultry :)

BWD

Rosebud said:
I really don't think this is the way PP meant for this bird lover thread to go... lol

LOL. Rose you crack me up. I bet BWD has a recipe all ready to go. Thanks 7ge. Budgies pair up for life. Not for mating but just best friends. They will go off and mate with another bird if they are the same sex as their best friend, but will always come back to their buddy. They are very social birds which is why they will bond so well with who ever, or what ever is around them. So Budgies are really very loving birds. Mine won't go to anyone else except my son, and if I'm in the room not even to him. They love to preen each other, so Angel is always trying to clean my beard and hair. They need a lot of attention in order to be happy. Thanks for the comments everyone. :)

powerplanter said:
LOL. Rose you crack me up. I bet BWD has a recipe all ready to go. Thanks 7ge. Budgies pair up for life. Not for mating but just best friends. They will go off and mate with another bird if they are the same sex as their best friend, but will always come back to their buddy. They are very social birds which is why they will bond so well with who ever, or what ever is around them. So Budgies are really very loving birds. Mine won't go to anyone else except my son, and if I'm in the room not even to him. They love to preen each other, so Angel is always trying to clean my beard and hair. They need a lot of attention in order to be happy. Thanks for the comments everyone. :)

Glad I didnt upset my friend would never goes out my way to upset folk but seriously yual lose the bird dont burry it mail it me for smokin! ;) Love ya fireside hope yual stay.

BWD

Rosebud said:
You can't get rid of me so easily BWD.

Naaa nor would I be wantintoo my friend! I like little pullin to leg here and there also be drawin knif gettin serious ifin I have to too LOL Like bein friendly most!

Thanks freind

BWD

Probably about 14 or so years ago, my family used to own 4 parakeets... all in the same cage. Never. Again. We adopted them out quickly after we figured out that they enjoy feuding with one another. Hahaha

The most I've had is two in one cage. Never again, way to much chatter. :)

powerplanter said:
The most I've had is two in one cage. Never again, way to much chatter. :)

Yual ate one didnt ya? tell the truth now LOL how yual come about havin just one now? we have ways of makin yual talk LOL

BWD

Lol hey yes to canadian geese walked the dog today and just shouted her to put her on the lead as i had seen about 40 x canadian geese and she had spotted them was off like a shot after them and they just plopped into the lake with my dog just wagging her tail at them.
So then i went to carry on along the footpath until i saw 9 x goslings with their mum and dad and would they let us pass 3 x times we tried only to get the bobbing neck and hissing treatment so we back peddled another way.
Lol
T4

Lucky yual did too the hiss comes just before they start to slappin yual stupid friend glad yual still have yur eyelids!!!

BWD

Yeah BWD, they are tasty. lol Little bit of barbeque sauce, roll them in some flour and fry'em. Oh yeah!! HA. :)

:ignore: i love birds fat1s skiny1s i love them all best is the dirty 1s my mum used to tell me stay away from them 1s<< didnt listen and maried 1:hubba: ....[j]

Latest posts

Back