Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said D.D. was the best get away driver I ever had before !-- I can never tell the whole story but there is one !-- I can only tell part of it but --Here goes !-- Slow down real slow and I'll ease right on out the back of the truck and disappear into the dark woods and no one will ever see me !-- 20 mph is not slow enough !-- Always do a test run !-- Test run ? -- My little legs was pumping !-- Only hit the ground ever 10 feet or so !--Made the wood line before I went down !

Afternoon OFC. Everything is good in the grow room. Plant suck up the water I give it yesterday. Give them 2 more cups of water.

I need to Wake and Bake. :bong2:

Hopper --D.D. looking at a job up closer to U !-- So if it all works out and I got the farm in a U-haul headed that way -- U drive a blocker car for me ? -- No just kidding! -- I put D.D. in the U-haul and if anyone gets a ticket it'll be me !-- I'll be running clean !-- She the best get away driver I ever had !

Come on to Big D. I aint going nowhere. Ill be right here. Yehaaaaa

Ain't doing anything real fast Hopper !-- Keef do like to get paid !-- That Stoner Ranch ? -- It's always been just a matter of time !-- It's closer to San Antonio than to Big D !-- If it all works right I might keep the beach house too !-- I do like getting stoned at night and and then get melted in the hot tub !--

Nick if I can get this dam GG#4 to straighten up and grow right -- I might know where U could get a cut !--
I'm breed her if I ever get her to bloom !-- Still mulling over what kind of male to use !-- I got something from Umbra I might use but I haven't sexed them yet !-- This GG got serious problems !-- I know what they say about the GG but I might have something that rivals it and it was born right here in the Lone Star State !
Look up Bohdi's Tranquil Elephantizer -- She was the mom and dad was the mighty B.B.King !-- Only the one plant too !-- 1st one is in bloom so I'll know what I got soon and I got my rooted clones !-- She come out like I expect ? -- Gonna be exceptional !-- I am the "Keeper of the Clones" !

Evening Folks, Crawled out from under the rock.
Been thinking about that GG, The one i want next is Tangerine Dream by Barneys Farm
Oh look it almost 420
:48:

Someone say 4:20 ? -- Hippy I got a Barney's Farm feminized Night Shade vegging !

I have been doing reading on making Fem seed. Anybody done this already.

Hippy -I'm a cloner - I haven't had much interest in making them yet !-- It's a twisted path I walk !-- My work with genetic doubling ? --It's all tied together !-- When I got my formula working and I'm close --I'll need feminized seed !-- If I'm gonna kill a thousand seed to get one or 2 tetraploids ? --They dam sure gonna be girls ! -- Bud about to snag one of Billy Buds -- Tetraploid called the Pink Kush !-- Umbra probably still got one called Clock Work Orange !-- UBC Chemo may be gone !-- I make my own tetras soon !-- May be the grandchild of Medicine Woman herself that gives me what I want !--We'll see ! --
We Southern Outlaw growers got to specialize if we want to compete in the coming Green Wave !-

Hopper U wrong on this one !-- Put that fellow in a uniform and cut his hair in what was called high and tight !-- Reflector Sunglasses with a big ole Browning 1911 -.45 caliber straped down that would be closer ! Oh !-- and a night stick on the other side --cuffs in the back ! -- That woulda been me !

Hopper U da man !-- That's funny !-- but I had more patent leather and polished brass !-- Tank people and artillery would have ate someone like that for lunch !-- They beat the hell outta me !-- Then I heard them magical words that changed everything !-- Someone screamed -He's got a gun !-- and he was talking bout me ! --Half dozen 250 lb men all trying to get threw the same door at the same time ? -- Priceless ! No one wanted to stay and fight !

Hippy -I'm a cloner - I haven't had much interest in making them yet !-- It's a twisted path I walk !-- My work with genetic doubling ? --It's all tied together !-- When I got my formula working and I'm close --I'll need feminized seed !-- If I'm gonna kill a thousand seed to get one or 2 tetraploids ? --They dam sure gonna be girls ! -- Bud about to snag one of Billy Buds -- Tetraploid called the Pink Kush !-- Umbra probably still got one called Clock Work Orange !-- UBC Chemo may be gone !-- I make my own tetras soon !-- May be the grandchild of Medicine Woman herself that gives me what I want !--We'll see ! --
We Southern Outlaw growers got to specialize if we want to compete in the coming Green Wave !-

I'm trying my damnedest to find someone in BC who still might have a true cut of the UBC I might have a few leads but people that have it have tight lips so it's definitely a hard one to find

Bud --U find one !- I know you'll know it for what it is even if it's in veg !-- Then Keef be up there probing that invisible fence !-- We done slid something thru it fence once already !-- Not really ya'll !! Just playing !--We wouldn't do nothing like that ! --

Wasn't there supposed to be a news conference today or was that tommorrow ? -- I don't even know what day of the week it is half the time !

I want to try tangerine dream one day.

Seriously? Dutch genetics are old and played out. Crockett Family Farm's tangie is the real deal. Bred in the USA, by Americans. The Dutch wish they had these genetics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back