first time fert question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vitaminwater

Reaction score
it says on the sheet 2tsp >> gallon

obviously you dont use the entire gallon to water at a time. So do I just get a gallon jug, fill it full of water then add 1tsp of the liquid fert and just water how i normally would water?

prob will be adding like 1/4 the str until i know they can handle it and prob after every other watering also.

btw i will be using fox farm grow big for veg and fox farm big bloom for flowering.

thanks!

You can do the math to nearow it down to 2L bottles.
That's a good idea to give it abit less then they recommend just to see if the plants can handle the fetz:aok:
Dro:cool2:

thanks for fast reply.

but will it be fine if i just get a gallon milk jug fill it full of water then add 2 tsp to it. Then everytime i need to fert just pour a little on the plants and then save the jug for the next time i use it.

i would say mix it into the normal amount of water you give your plants , and only use 1/8th of what they say to use for 2 gallons , then every other watering from 3 weeks+ use it at week 4 switch to 1/2 the amount so on and so forth just kinda expierment , if you notice chem burn discontinue and and throw some fresh water in there. just basically figure out what works best for your plant

Once you have thew mix in water, keep the gallon out of light if possible, ive had some ferts tell me that in label.. good luck.. :aok:

..I recommend getting the Tiger Bloom, too. ..FF products are great. Don't be afraid to start them at 1/2 strength..;)

I would try to make a fresh batch every time you feed. I wouldn't use a batch that has been sitting because I've tried before and found that everything had settled in the bottom of the jug. I don't know if you would be able to give it a shake and mix it back up or not, but i would just do that math if you need lesser quantities of water. I picked up some measuring spoons from walmart...they go down to 1/8th tsp.

Latest posts

Back