Deltas Organic Tent Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delta999

Reaction score
I have a real mixed bunch of genetics this time around.
Currently vegged for two months under 130W CFL and flipping to flower under 600W HPS in a couple days.
2 x Cream Caramel
8 x Bagseed

Additionally I now have a fresh supply of beans from Sensible Seeds-a batch of which have now germinated and are two weeks old today.
2x Melon Gum
2x Blue Mataro
1x Landysh
1x Lost Coast Hashplant
1x Lucky No Slevin

In two months when my current vegged plants are harvested I will put these in to flower. Rolling harvest. Roll ON!

View attachment IMAG1503.jpg

View attachment IMAG1507.jpg

View attachment IMAG1566.jpg

Are the plants in front of the first pic the ones you vegged for two months? I cant tell how big they are but wont 10 plants be a lot for a 600w? They look pretty healthy. Wish you luck with them.

Are the plants in front of the first pic the ones you vegged for two months? I cant tell how big they are but wont 10 plants be a lot for a 600w? They look pretty healthy. Wish you luck with them.

Yes thats right Lesso- the 2 month old plants are nearly 30cm high now. I suspect you are correct that 10 maybe too many -however I figured on a percentage of them may turn out to be male - which would leave some elbow room for the remaining girls. If it gets tight for space I may have to cull further - not ideally what I want to do . Thanks!

Nice Looking Plants :watchplant::)

Thanks Johnnybuds! I had a minor infestation of whitefly which threatened their health for awhile - but all under control now as you can see - I used Chef Derek Butts organic insecticide recipe which took instant effect! I can certainly recommend his organic formula to anyone with insect pest problems.

I love organics, you will have to tell me more about your pesticide..

I love organics, you will have to tell me more about your pesticide..

Sure Rose! The recipe is really simple - The ingredients are organic castille soap mixed with neem oil with a 3:1 ratio of soap to oil. Mix and add to water and spray evenly over plants once, then again a couple days later. I mixed 15mls of soap to 5mls neem oil into 1 litre of water.
I use Dr. Bronner's liquid soap with peppermint as Derek Butts recommends because the peppermint really repels the bugs . Here is the youtube video with his directions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLetaBHTShU

This should work great with any soft bodied insect infestation.

I can't tell you how relieved I was to get rid of my whitefly problem as I am only days out from switching to bloom and I wanted to eliminate the pests before the switch

Thank you. I hope that did the trick. I haven't found white fly to be horrible...Looking forward to your grow. Us organic folks have to stick together.

I had the whitefly in my first grow. They are a pain in the neck. I used a foliar spray soap and it seemed to work.

Into week two of flower now.

No evidence yet of males amongst my bagseed plants..It feels like things went out of control for a bit when I switched. Some plants took nutrients well and others not so much. Also some heat stress occurred in a few -until I got my airflow and temps under better control.

Transplanted my premium seedlings into compost and worm castings and have them hardening off outside. The wind in the last couple days has given them a bashing but they are taking it well.

View attachment IMAG1578.jpg

View attachment IMAG1580.jpg

View attachment IMAG1577.jpg

Looking good my friend.,,,the Weed,,not the feet. Lol

Transplanted my premium seedlings into compost and worm castings and have them hardening off outside. The wind in the last couple days has given them a bashing but they are taking it well.
Hey looking good over there. Just wondering y you hardening them off. maybe harnessing some free light?

Hey looking good over there. Just wondering y you hardening them off. maybe harnessing some free light?

Yep thats right Mountain209man-I don't have a separate veg tent so im harnessing free light plus taking advantage of good spring conditions -warming up and regular showers - the constant airflow will strengthen the trunk which I tend to prefer to do along with some LST eventually. With them outside for now at least it's almost zero work for me - let nature take care I say

Hey, nice plants, cat and feet! Hahaha :)

You must trust your cat/cats more than I do! My cats like to eat the seedlings and have also been know to pee on the surface of the soil, luckily just with house plants and not my herbs. I had a beautiful 6 foot tall Schefflera plant and oneday it started to look ill. It wasn't until I caught my big black tom cat in the act that I knew what the problem was!

Looking forward to watching these get big!

Do you think they are wanting a little more Nitrogen?

peace! :)
Thanks TLC! Those pesky cats aye! -
re: nitrogen-do you mean the seedlings or the plants in flower?

Latest posts

Back