Lollypop and Good Dog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenjoe

Reaction score
for some reason i can not upload...so for now.....

these were taken last week...a bit taller now

You might need to resize your pics....Most computers come with paint and that works for resizing. Or you can download Picasa for free.

now i will try and resize the pics...

bpk1.jpg

re-size it was....should it say...file exceeds whatever????
anyway i got it and thanks hampster....you win 50 centablos......

ok due to my screw up trying to upload...none of these are lollypop...my bad...or good dog....1st is bulletproof and second pic is the juicy fruit

i will straighten it up later

greenjoe said:
ok due to my screw up trying to upload...none of these are lollypop...my bad...or good dog....1st is bulletproof and second pic is the juicy fruit

i will straighten it up later

It's all good...still some pretty ladies.

Looking good Joe. I'd like to see the Lollypop when you can get to it. I have some of LSC's gear. Just can't grow right now. Anyways, I'll check you later. Stay safe. :)

I'm starting some of LSC's gear now (Gravedigger and Bourbon St.)--just baby seedlings that have barely poked their head's above soil. When they get to where they are interesting, I will post some pics.

thanks powerplanter....

>>>>>goddess....let me know when

just pics

i must say for 2 days that lollypop grew some....

juicccyyyy.jpg

lolllypoop1.jpg

another one....it is on the right in perlite, the other one is a bulletproof kush that went in 12/12..... 12 days ago
just looking at the small one and it kinda looks like a strawberry plant....well a bit anyway i think:p

lolll.jpg

How old are they? Just curious why you put them in so small, rather than letting them get sexually mature?

The Hemp Goddess said:
How old are they? Just curious why you put them in so small, rather than letting them get sexually mature?

i am a 12/12 kinda guy....also i was told they stretch pretty good...sooooo....i will see..hopping they finish around 2 1/2--3 feet

also i had room so i said why not as i have had some pretty good success running 12/12....i also have 10 vegging now for 2 weeks

Latest posts

Back