elephant purple

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick

Reaction score
has anybody grown the elephant purple from bc seeds and do u think the numbers they put up are for real let me know what u guys think..

Hello Slick :)

Price: 495.00CND

Product Description

Elephant Purple Bud - 10 pack

ORDER ID: CDELEPP

This is the BIGGEST MOST POTENT PURPLE STRAIN ON EARTH. Elephant Bud has multiple huge cola's which are covered in more crystals than white widow or Upstate. She is huge right from germination, and so vigerous, you barely have a vegetation stage. Thankfully flowering this purple giant is FAST for a purple variety. If your a commercial grower you'll save money on electricity and your cusomters will be begging for more if you can keep it in stock. ELEPHANT PURPLE is our best Purple creation, I seriously doubt we will be able to breed such a monster strain again. Elephant Purple raises the bar so high, nothing else will be able to match it for at least another 10 years. The smoke is so powerful and intense, and YOU MUST be careful if your not used to BC Genetics, as she is our most potent THC Strain Ever Created on planet earth. We have limited quantities and IT WILL SELL OUT, so order today and we will put a pack aside for you. Limited of 2 packs maximum order per person.

Plant height: short/med

THC level %: 34%

Flowering times: 8 weeks

Yield: 1270 g/m2

Grows: Indoors/Outdoors/Greenhouse

Strain Genetics: SECRET

Grow Difficulty: easy

Plant Odor: low

Smoke Flavor: smooth grape

If you have something to sell for a price of 500 a shot, your going to make it sound as good as you can as well ;)

Descriptions are not written in stone, they are written on rubber, it can be stretched :aok:

thanks hippy but i had seen the descriptions already i was just wondering if anybody has grown it and how it came out ot is it even worth risking the 500 thanks hippy

Ouch. 500.eek
But 34% thc sounds great
Probably a wwxpp f2 seeds. That would be a great cross

Yup, I used to pay 220 bucks an ounce to lol. Depends on my cash flow but if I could afford it, I wouldn't really think twice about it. If they are telling the truth you get some good smoke, if not, you'll still probably get some good smoke and still have the grow be worth it. Mind you be able to do the same thing with 50 dollar seeds.

sheesh what a price! dunno if they'll sell any of those lol

But 34% WHAT???? :p

slick said:
has anybody grown the elephant purple from bc seeds and do u think the numbers they put up are for real let me know what u guys think..

Hey guys,

Do your homework!!! They are a rip-off site...:p

info-

hxxp://www.seedbankupdate.com/su.html

This is the rip-off section. The following seedbanks I've heard many bad things about. They are NOT recommended. aka means also known as. X means they seldom or never send the product. N means sending non viable seeds (non sprouting seeds) M indicates they send very inferior seeds or nothing at all
A-1 Seedbank (X,N)
BC Seeds (X,M)
Beeoo (X)
Fairlight (X,N)
Greenmanspage (X,M)
marijuanaseed.us (X) Software Services aka Cannabis4u aka Medical hemp aka [L.Pafort] (X)
Richies Seedshack (X)
Stinkey's (X)
Weedseed (X)
Pot a Gold (X)

BC Seeds IS NOT the same as bcseeds.com
BC Seeds is a ripoff
bcseeds.com is not, ask the 10 trainwreck, 10 ice, and 10 Fast Sweet Dreams I have in my sprout box lol. Delivery took 3 business days. The trainwreck were thrown in free and they messed up my shipping, it was supposed to be overnight so my next order will have lots of freebies.

Speaking of seeds. The bud pic of the month. Where do I get seeds for that.looks great

city said:
Speaking of seeds. The bud pic of the month. Where do I get seeds for that.looks great
Haha i asked tcbud the same thing she said its a cross she made herself
Amethyest X NL so you cant buy seeds for that plant :fid: :hitchair:

Okay, no comment on BC Seeds. I also do not want, nor can I pay that much for seeds. As far as the strain........I visited a friend growing what he has told us is Elephant. The strain is tall, and I would guess, primarily sativa. Since his grow situation is not even close to the care we take with our plants, it could be a very good, high yielding strain, with the proper conditions in either hydro or outdoors. It had huge colas, however his were not dense. It was a fairly spicey skunk scented bud. The resin glands looked good, however the colas, were fluffy. Since I grow a lot of Oddyssy, I am spoiled by the dense, glistening colas on my own grows. We are going to trade some GDP, Lavendar clones for clones of the Elephant and do our own trial with this strain.
We do primarily hydro for now, but will be going out doors....If you want to see some of my grows, until I load my profile here, just look me up on green passion....I have photos on that site under the same name I use here....
I have not ordered from BC before, so I cannot judge them for anything based on my own experience....

oh yes, and I have seen it as just Elephant and now Purple Elephant....Well the buds have purple on them on just the elephant as they mature...so it is probably one and the same in terms of strain...I was not at all impressed, but this guy did not have stellar growing situations and his plants looked weak,,,in need of heat/light and were spindly..We baby our ladies....so, as stated in better conditions, this could be a great yielder...
The last time we got some of his clones, we had to nurse them into good health....

I have a grow journal on green passion for my elephant. It has been through a series of issues, but just posted the new veg photos on my journal today.

34% thc......???? come on...are we really that gullible??? I'd have to see the paper work from the lab before I would come close to believing that. You sure it's not pink elephants these guys are seeing? I think they need to put down the bottle, they are hallucinating...lol

The site says that they are 195.00usd, that is a price worth paying for 10seeds if the potency is right, or am i looking on the wrong site? bcseeds.com is were i checked.

Well If I'm going to spend even a couple hundred bucks its going to be from a reputible breeder that has been around for awhile...not someone that just jumped onto the internet to sell seeds. I'm very picky... for example if I'm going to get blueberry, I'm going to get it from DJ Short...I trust in the ones that have stood the test of time, not people who just take others genetics, and put their name on it. If I do buy from one of these unknowns, it is a hybrid that I will buy from them, if the parent stock comes from a reputibale breeder, and the price had better be right...like under 100 bucks for 10 seeds.

Since the advent of the internet, everyone is a breeder...which is fine, but do your research before buying from anyone. There is a reason that the old timers have been around for a long time.

Explain to me why these strains are not available medically? Thousands of ( well off) growers live here in Norcal many are capable of purchacing seeds regardless of the cost. If there was a strain out there that produced 40% thc I can't imagine the Medicinal scene has not caught on yet. - and these strains have been available for some time. Some of those seeds are like $3000 fot 10. You seriously considering buying from any company that would charge that much?

I spoke to these breeders and wrote a few e-mails there way to try and get some answers. (some time ago). I was told the huge cost is research and development? I was also told to refer to previous proof that someone has produced strains this potent and the concept is not unheard of. I'll dig for th reference they gave me. In any case, I asked for proof or even some evidence that growers have acheived these fantastic, advertised numbers. They could give me none.

Please update us on any progress purchacing seeds from this source.

Its garbage on the results.
The highest THC ever tested by High Times was 27.8 or so. (Sensi Mr.Nice)

The labs at Uni of Mississippi said they can hit 30% with their highest at like 32%. And thats a gov run program with big money tossed at it.

No way. Anything that company sells is topping 25%. I just dont see it. They arnt a money company to be tossing cash at research like Sensi, Greenhouse, or these other guys can.

Now I dont know if this is true. But I read one Ole Miss report saying that at the moment of harvest. A plants can be around 40-50%. Thats before picking.
So either BC has a way of testing plants before harvesting. Or its just complete rubbish to sell.

Last year BC even went on a 3 month break for summer. Whole site was shut down. Now what kind of respectable company vanishes for 3 months at a time?

Latest posts

Back