Any chance these could be female???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slowlyburn

Reaction score
If you could tell me 100% male I can go kill them now. I am just too new at this to make decisions like this yet... I believe these are male but I would rather trust EXPERTS! lol thanks

IMAG0729 (598 x 1000).jpg

IMAG0730 (598 x 1000).jpg

IMAG0731 (598 x 1000).jpg

IMAG0732 (598 x 1000).jpg

Completely Male. Keep some pollen if they're good genetics.
But yeah, I'd cut them ASAP if it was in my garden.
Good Luck and Green MoJo to ya. :aok:

(EDIT: Yes 100%)

Feel bad for ya bud. I just went through this myself on my own first grow. Just got done loppin off his last branch today and moved it out of the room so I'd have more room for my big girl. She loves the space. But yeah, that's definitely male. The ball-like structures are a definite give-a-way. Good guess, though - correct is always good! :)

Its all good... I have 8 more... Thanks for the conformation! I am removing as we speak...

:)

what strain are you growing?...those are all male btw

LOL ya lots of balls... So far only 2 out of 10 are showing male... Maybe I will get lucky and get 8 female... I am kinda hoping for 2 more to turn male on me though... My room is only 3X5 so 8 would be cramped...

I get the seeds from a local grower who calls this "Sour Sunshine"... LOL. He told me it is a hybrid he invented from 30 years of growing. My last batch turned out amazing. Don't get me wrong though. I have never tried growing the commercial stuff you guys grow, but to me this is the best I have ever seen. It has an extremely sour smell and taste to it and gets these crazy orange hairs that have to be almost a half inch long covering the buds.

Latest posts

Back