new grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good pics and my thoughts on them coming soon. love harvest!!

20% trimmed and am very impressed with jack herer. both plants (freebees), have several large, xtra hard, cover in sticky buds. i stopped to order (15) more fems.. dark green leaves. easy hand pull trimming. like everything about them. :icon_smile:

Grasshopper, well, I think now I am going to have to get off my behind and get some Jack Herer ordered. Where did you get the seeds? Isn't it fun to find something new that you really like?

Just about to ask that as well. I have only grown auto jacks. Jack herer is def on my short list to grow.

thg, your interest in jack herer was what made me drop the (3) seeds. REALLY like them!! they were freebees from "SINGLE SEED CENTRE".. thank u!!

also soo impressed with blackberry dream. ordered 24 fems today. incredible plant. v ery consistant plant to plant, rock hard, very large buds. dripping. heaviest plants i ever grew. easy trims, few leaves. blackberry dream, gorilla glue from ELEV8 SEEDS. JACK HERER FROM SINGLE CENTRE.. MORE THAN PLEASED WITH THESE..

That BlackBerry Dream sounds awesome.

That BlackBerry Dream sounds awesome.

STARTED (6) BBD SEEDS. all germinated and huge buds throughout. even coat hanger size branches had nice sized rock hard buds. so impressed with all (3) strains. BBD, GG AND JAck h. only had (2) jack herers. both are SO great. strains are so consistent. i would bet if i only grew these (3) AND also INCREDIBLE BULK WAS PRETTY IMPRESSIVE as well, i would have blown away the 1 gram per watt. buds are so dense and heavy. weight wise. like herbies, u cant use a credit card any more with "elev8 seeds". CAN order online but u have to send them a check but so worth the extra effort. took pics but still too busy to think about downloading, posting etc. 10 daYS SHOULD BE CAUGHT UP. SORRY on caps. they ran out of blackberry dream. bUT just got baCk in stock. bet they run out pretty quick. blue dream, y-greica, headband, blumberg sour deisel put to shame. REALLY not bad but not likely to grow again and still have some of these seeds.

Fan.....tastic

All I have to say is wow like really wow excellent job my friend

:eek: holy whack-a-mole!!!! That looks like automatic "bud pic of the year". I need to down load those and make a revolving screen saver. Solid work dude :aok:

We will definitely need a smoke report on those in the coming weeks :D

thanks!! the 2 jack herers were actually "critical jack herers" from delicious seeds.(single seed freebees). really impressed with "elev8 seeds". also wanna try their "sour patch kiss". may post more pics sometime. wont allow more than 20 pics in one shot. again, thanks for kind words.

Oh man.... Very nice. Inspiring as all hell. I can't wait to get a set up inside and treat em right.... Outside where I'm at is stressful for them.... Pretty great always of course but man those are fat colas . Thank you for sharing!

Very very very nice my friend,,,Wow.

thanks so much!! the strains appear to be getting better. just ordered a gorilla glue #4 cross with thc bomb. BOMB GORILLA BOMB. i wanna order another new cross L.A. confidential cross with chocolope. L.A. CHOCOLAT. both these are in fem version and in stock!!! sigh...so many seeds, not enough time or space..

thanks so much!! the strains appear to be getting better. just ordered a gorilla glue #4 cross with thc bomb. BOMB GORILLA BOMB. i wanna order another new cross L.A. confidential cross with chocolope. L.A. CHOCOLAT. both these are in fem version and in stock!!! sigh...so many seeds, not enough time or space..

I hope you do a grow journal on the gorilla bomb. I grew out a thc bomb and it was killer.

Latest posts

Back