Price of Hash for you???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShecallshimThor

Master of funk
Reaction score
ok pretty self exp.
i just got an oz for $65
nice light color
smeels awesome
was this way too cheap? seemed like a wicked deal had to do it
so please say a city and how much you paid for hash
i live about an hour out of van and hash isnt around often so i expected the price to be outrageuos(?) but it wasnt i think

I can't even get hash where I'm at so no help here... but 65 for a zip of hash does sound unreal,, I would have bought it!!!

25-50 p/g so I "hear"...

That's so cheap, I'd be surprised if it was really hash. Does it get you high?

f yeah
it is just run of the mill bubble
but it helps my bud last 2x as long easy

Ok, but is homemade hash as good as the stuff that comes from the various African and Oriental countries? I remember smoking Nepalese, or basic run of the mill Lebanese, or Moroccan hash, for example. That was what we used to smoke in Europe. It cost about $20.00 for a gram.

Alistair Young said:
Ok, but is homemade hash as good as the stuff that comes from the various African and Oriental countries? I remember smoking Nepalese, or basic run of the mill Lebanese, or Moroccan hash, for example. That was what we used to smoke in Europe. It cost about $20.00 for a gram.
"if" properly collected and pressed.. it's better.... just like home made weed ;)

BuddyLuv said:
My hash is free.:D I pull about 2 zips every 8 weeks from my trimmings and popcorn. I was thinking of running a whole lb. of bud just to see how much I get.
I did that with a pound of hash oil and got 200g from the pound. The stuff made a pound of Big Bud into a real serious high.

Hash:

Between 10 to 70 a gram, depending on the type or process used.

Co2, ether, or freon will yield hash that is like glass. Upwards of almost 100 a gram depending on where you get it from.

Personally, I just make my own and give it away. Some of you know how this goes down.

Alistair Young said:
That's so cheap, I'd be surprised if it was really hash. Does it get you high?
Speaking of which! A nine bar of Turkish soap :giggle: is going for £400 in my area. (That's why I'm gonna start growing and make my own bubble from the trimmings.:rolleyes:

20 usd a gram. 15 a gram in quantity. once i bought real nice stuff for 200 an oz in humbolt county though.

200$ for an o of hash? wow man u must be in heaven there. lol.
commercial swag runs bout that price for an O here. lol

havent seen any real hash here in 30 years, used to get it in the 70s, wish i could find some now

Hash,Hash,hash hmmmm..... what is that? is it the scrappings I so luvingly scrap from my bowl...... is the film from my finger tips from rolling or packing a bowl....
is it the taste and smell,I luv and miss,what is this that I miss??

Naw aint had no hash in prolly 25 years,out here in the midwest,in no mans land,we never see any nice smoke here,all that is offered is worse then schwag and way over priced(now that I grow my own)
where they pipe sunshine to me,thats why I grow inside.
As soon as I get my stuff running I hope to make a batch or 2.
But when I was getting access to it it was the same price as pot then,blond lebanese,was good for here,but what I miss more then my hash..........
I miss my opium mmmmmm...............even looked into growing next summer hehe.the plant is legal to grow here just not to use to make opium lol.

hash in amsterdam last year was 40 euros per grm on average so when you get your bud with no crystals on it from the dam take a minute to think hey so the buds have been shaken to death for hash then we get had over by unscrupulous dealers who then spray/coat the buds with all sorts of crap in order to get a poxey 1gm bud to weigh in at 2-3 gms with the added sprayed on crap.

saying this mate has a few k's of thai stick absolutely full of seeds and what i call plain ole crap bush he sells this at 100 quid an oz.

he wants to steer clear of that crack pipe he must be toking on imho

lol

skallie

Latest posts

Back