Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She up so I gotta help her with a proper wake and bake !-- Nightshade and another cup of coffee !- Cannacaps kicking in I might live !-- NS don't play either !-- I understand what Kraven sees in her !
We got to bust out and do some errands in the rain before she starts getting ready to head back to Austin !
I need to go check the babies -- I'm sexing a couple things out the house of Umbra -- Golden Ticket -x- Box of Chocolate and Temple -x- BPU ! -

She up so I gotta help her with a proper wake and bake !-- Nightshade and another cup of coffee !- Cannacaps kicking in I might live !-- NS don't play either !-- I understand what Kraven sees in her !
We got to bust out and do some errands in the rain before she starts getting ready to head back to Austin !
I need to go check the babies -- I'm sexing a couple things out the house of Umbra -- Golden Ticket -x- Box of Chocolate and Temple -x- BPU ! -

Good morning buddy i'm pretty excited about my nightshade she is really filling out fingers crossed I get the purple pheno I think I will jump in on this wake and bake then start on the house :48:

Morning Bud !-- The Strawberry seed 4 outta 4 germed !-- The Strawberry blueberry seed and your Strawberry on the White Indica along with Umbra's Oregon Lemon are germing slow -It's still early and I put the rest of the seed in the fridge !-- I gotta get a padded envelope and see if I can get this "CD" out to U !
It's easier to get stuff from the states to Canada than from there to the U.S. !-- Get my packing supplies and away we go !
The Momma didn't have a hint of Strawberry until she was in a jar !-- Then it came out nicely !-- I put 4 babies from your Strawberry Rhino on my Strawberry Desiel into aero collars they germed great !-- Dam that rain is coming down hard !

Morning my peeps. It has cooled off quite a bit. I can get stuff done instead of hiding inside from the heat. When you enter my home you immediately smell fresh cannabis everywhere. It smells like home, lol. It really is the little things that I got in exchange for leaving my family and friends to be here. The town is building a dog park at the end of my street. It is just nice to smoke a fatty while walking the dogs or sitting by the pool without it being the end of the world. Everyone should know how it feels to enjoy themselves without being afraid of going to jail. It has taken me years to unlearn all the fear.

Yes, I fosure miss the free states....I get there only on vacations and only 2-3 times a year...

The war on weed is in high gear down here !-- I'd be a fine feather in any law dogs hat !-- One day I be free too but I got no intention of growing in the open !-- I get the grow moved Stoner Ranch I'm make it hard to find even if U know it's there !-- I can't even wrap my mind around not having to watch over my back and hide !-- I'm old and I'm tired of running !-- It's just medicine I wish they would quit hunting us and let me work ! -- I have learned a little bout weed from these peeps I know !- I'm bout ready to bust out !-- I just need a more secure location !-- U know one time I said we don't got grass stations ( weed pharmacies) so I gotta grow my own ? -- D.D. count 16 varieties in the jar !-- We don't have weed stores I grow my own !-- I kinda have but I ain't moving squat especially around here ! -- I just keep putting it up !-- One day I be free too !-- Then I'll probably get in trouble for practicing medicine without a license !-- South Texas Vets ? -- Uncle Keef can help !-- I know because it helps me !

Keef, I hope you get a chance to not hide all of your life. It is such a good feeling. In some ways it is such a small thing, but it makes the difference in so many peoples lives.

They had a small protest - march thing on 4/20 !-- I'm ashamed because I could not bring myself to join it !
I'm just that crazy brain damage guy down the street that people perfer to stay away from !-- Works for me !-- They used to that Mexican brick weed -- They ain't ready round here for the the Dank I grow !-- That reminds me !-- New project ? -- THC lollipops ? -- I need to go to Skunk pharm and get the recipe !

Bud -- U got seed on the way !-- I got a tracking # if U want ? -- Grow'm big and strong !

Hey hey y'all, am I late to the party? I so wish I lived in a free state. While I don't live in fear, I probably should. My daughter said she could smell the weed growing from outside when she walked by the house. Guess its time to get out the carbon filter.

Bud, I have had an interesting few days too. My dog ate (then vomited back up) every clone I had. Its not a pretty site. I hope to save at least one of each, otherwise I gonna have a problem.

I run 2 carbon filters in my space. But that was how my kids figured out I was a grower. They came home for Christmas break from college and could smell something green growing. The big clue was the windows all steamed up every day. Fixed that with a dehumidifier and a carbon filter. Now I run 2 carbon filters and 2 dehumidifiers.

Afternoon Folks, Carbon Filters is next on my list. When I move Flower room I will install a Carbon Filter Before It exits the House. Not been to bad on odor. I do not mind it. Just don't want the Mailman to Smell.

4:20 practice !-- D.D. on the road !-- We have a stiff breeze most times and I keep people out my house ! -I got 4 barking dogs !- I come outside to see what U want !-- The religious people might knock on my door once but they won't be back !-- Mormons !-- Macaroni ? --Give me a break ! -- I don't go out preaching the evils of religion so don't come back !-- No one been around in a while !

I really never noticed the smell unless I was in the room but she could smell it before she ever knew it was there. Said "Dad, I knew you would be growing again but wow!"

Since my nose is obviously not trustworthy, How big of a filter do I need for a 150sq. ft. of grow area? :vap-Bong_smoker:

I'm better now that I'm off the morphine !-- Po-Po been IN my house twice when I had an grow going in the back !--Me and morphine got in trouble pretty regularly !-- The docs just threw drugs at me !-- To this day if I got to a doc and he take an x-ray of my face they all say the same thing !-- What helps ?-- U shouldn't ask someone like me that question !-- Morphine and the Xanax bars -- Not good !-- Wasn't anyone could get me off that mess but me !-- I been off a couple years now !-- U can't explain to anyone the horrors of cold turkey withdrawals !-- Almost kilt me !-- Now I any use cannabis !

Nick this what I am Looking At. hxxp://www.ebay.com/itm/6-Inch-Air-Carbon-Filter-for-Inline-Fan-Scrubber-Virgin-Charcoal-Odor-Control/160849215446?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649 link is broke putt tt in xx place. Any thought Folks. 54 Bucks

View attachment s-l500.jpg

Now days U can't smell the weed over the smell of fermentation in the grow room !-- Coconut brandy wine is da bomb !-- Smells is not too bad right now cause all the liquor is in secondary fermentation !-- The blueberry is excellent too !-- Living at the beach growing weed and making liqour ? --Who woulda ever thunk it ?

I got a few seed fathered by Bud's Strawberry Rhino wet to see if they were old enough to germ yet !-- Some are some aren't -- There were 2 seed I found on Rose's Purple Pheno of Purple Haze !-- One has germed !-- A purplish red Strawberry ? -- Maybe ?--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back