Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Umbra but I just grow the sheet If it ain't in the genetics it ain't coming out !-- I'm have to work on that BOC !--She won the first round but I say she gonna grow right for me !-- We having a difference of opinion !-- but I got 2 Golden Ticket -x-BOC sexing about 4 -5 days in !-- One or both are girls !-- No hair yet but they packing leaves together !-I don't care where a strong chocolate comes from !-- If the GT-X-BOC gives it to me I'm cool with that !- AK just might be a girl too ?-

I forgot to check on that wild patch while D.D. was in !-- I haven't been back since I planted it !-- Ain't no body supposed to be where it be !-- Some of U know those bottles I've sent seed in ? -- I sowed about 2 of those bottles full of seed !-- B.B. King a strong variety some of those seed should have germed and grew !
They got a decent environment I'm hoping for at least one them giants !-- Good Times !-- If they don't find it in the fall I might have to report it ?

Hey Rose U gonna have to point me at a good high CBD variety !-- I love the Dank but I really need to start growing some high CBD too !-- I don't know ? -- I need a good one but I'm not excited about it !

Hey hey y'all, am I late to the party? I so wish I lived in a free state. While I don't live in fear, I probably should. My daughter said she could smell the weed growing from outside when she walked by the house. Guess its time to get out the carbon filter.

Bud, I have had an interesting few days too. My dog ate (then vomited back up) every clone I had. Its not a pretty site. I hope to save at least one of each, otherwise I gonna have a problem.

If you can't save them man I'll send you some beans guaranteed I'll have something you like

Hey Rose U gonna have to point me at a good high CBD variety !-- I love the Dank but I really need to start growing some high CBD too !-- I don't know ? -- I need a good one but I'm not excited about it !

Trust me man you'll like it if you get a good one

morning guys and gals. i could smell weed just a little bit, but a friend came over one day and said something about a bag of green laying out, he could smell weed. i bought a filter asap. after that, i can smell my plants when i walk in bloom. turns out, my house reeked of weed, i was just used to it. Get a filter, always. your house smells much stronger than you realize. i bought a phresh, it was expensive, but its just another piece of the grow. still works after 13 months

I swear by phresh filters....mine usually go anywhere from 12-14 months then needs replacing...I run three in the Bunker :)

Morning O.F.C. !-- Hello ? -Hello ? - I think mine's broken ? -- I gotta find my pipe !-- My grow here was always meant to be temporary !-- Mostly smells like a fruit salad in a deep forest after a rain --With 4 dogs !
First thing that hits U if I open the door is 4 dogs !-- They a nice distraction !-- Plus I simply will not let U in my house !-- I'm brain damaged U really don't want to push it !-- People be scared of crazy people !--Between me and the dogs U ain't gonna even be able to concentrate enough to sniff around ! -The answer to my problem is to move the grow to the country !-- I'm not expanding any more till then !-- I got plenty !
I plan on a big feminized seed run maybe this fall for the tetra project but for now the grow is big enough !
A dozen Mars Hydro light box pump combos -- 8 part rotation fed by 4 in veg !-- I found my sweet spot !--
We slowly refilling bloom !-- To harvest a box a week I gotta sit on these extra empty boxes and only move one box a week to bloom !-- Takes 2 months just to get all 8 bloom boxes full !-- Then the weekly harvest can begin !-- I was just stuffing plants into bloom anytime I had the plants and an empty box !-- I mess up my rotation -- So we at 3 outta 8 setting it back up !

I hate U Cane !-- That's beautiful Cuz !-- I don't have a view like that but I can sit out back at night and listen to the waves !-- That White stuff on that Mountian be snow ? -- I don't do snow !

I find a rotation of four plants keeps us in Meds....:48:

I hate U Cane !-- That's beautiful Cuz !-- I don't have a view like that but I can sit out back at night and listen to the waves !-- That White stuff on that Mountian be snow ? -- I don't do snow !
You gotta love it; on occasion about 7 in the morning we can hear the surf.. and there is a game farm near by. 7am is feeding time and you can hear Lions roar...pretty cool...

Heading for a day of Tai Chi...Yall have a great day....:48:

Yep !-- It would Cane but I'm juggling a quite a few varieties !-- So I keep them real small !-- Kinda nice though cause I got a nice selection in da jar !-- I might have a box of 6 midgets that are all different varieties one week !-- I'm just putting stuff up !-- Learned my lesson after the nephew cleaned me out and stole my scooter !-- I got jars rat holed around the place !-- U might find some but U ain't finding a nice case of quart jars sitting on a shelf just waiting for someone to take !-- I ain't ever forgiving that !-- More like I will run over him with the car or cut him up if I get the chance he too big to be fighting !--

My chi is to high to care !-- I need to get back there and check the pharm !-- My intention when I set the grow up was to find a way to get D.D. outta nursing before it kills her !-- So what I been setting up the basis for a small commercial mom and pop operation !-- I used to be a O.R. Tech -- Now I'm a pot farmer !-- Sure most cripples wouldn't have a chance in hell of replacing the salary of a high dollar Nurse --but they ain't me !-- She won't let me work yet !-- but My time comes soon ! -- When it comes to growing weed I had good teachers who are still teaching me ! -- I didn't get that clamp and stuff while D.D. was in to start play around pressing some oil ! -- For me I think it would be easier to hide a box of hash oil carts than a bunch of weed ! !-- I find a dealer / distributor who would take all I could grow I would be hard pressed to say no !

Thanks for the recommendations guys, I only ever worried about it when it came to drying time. Then I know my house reeks. I'm going to invest in something that can handle at least 600 cfm but I don't wanna drive up the electric bill any higher. Its starting to be an issue for a old goat like me.

Bud, thanks for the offer. I saved one BB King for sure. 1 of the suprise I got from Umbra and at least one nurse larry. He did it out of jelousy I know. I really was going to thin out the clones, but after I made my pics for what to run next. I'm glad this run is going to be fruitful.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Having more coffee and refilling the pipe before the wake and bake is over !- I have the urge to set the pickle jar lab back up and get back to my attempts at genetic doubling ! -- My formula is so close if not there !-- Them high class breeders make me jealous because I'll never have access to the genetics they have to work with !-- Plus they don't have to watch they back all the time !-- Looks like they gonna give me another year at least !-- So I plan to come up out the belly of the beast driving a team of highly desirable tetraploids that I have exclusive control over !-- What I might find with genetic doubling ? --Not a clue !--
I do know what has been found by the few to trod that frontier !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back