mail order clones in CANADA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShecallshimThor

Master of funk
Reaction score
not sure if this is here yet i searched and couldnt find it

drclone.biz expensive but has some killer strains BURMESE,DJ SHORTS BB AND BLUE VELVET and a few more jmo

hxxp://www.medicalseeds.com/clone.html
lost of strains im not sure how prices work says $22 for blueberry but 10 clone minimum
not sure if you have to prove with med card or not i havent tried yet but i figure someone might like these sites

the medicalseeds place says they will deliver unrooted clones to the us

Sounds too good to be true. Those are really cheap too. Has anybody here ordered any of the clones?

PRICING:

We charge a $25 shipping fee for all orders. 1 plant: $100
3 plants: $275
6 plants: $475
9 plants: $675
12 plants: $825
We don't ship more than 12 plants in one order.

:eek:

Don't seem cheap to me, in fact, they are the most expensive clones I have ever seen.
And to pay THAT much and not get rooted cuts is just wrong.

Personally, I would wait and gather some info from folks who have bought these and ran them to full flower. I just wouln't trust that they are the strains they say they are for one. Do they really know what they are doing for two. Are they experienced in picking the right pheno from specific strains, or are they just sexing and vegging like crazy and taking as many cuts as they want?

Too many questions, and mail order above that.

But, if someone has some extra $$ and some slightly large testicles, order them up and let us know.

HippyInEngland said:
PRICING:

We charge a $25 shipping fee for all orders. 1 plant: $100
3 plants: $275
6 plants: $475
9 plants: $675
12 plants: $825
We don't ship more than 12 plants in one order.

Wow, thats just crazy! Shoot, I'll send cuts anywhere for that price!

Thats not cheap at all. Those are not the prices I was looking at. Sounds like a scam to me.

I just double checked the site and it says the clones are anywhere from $20 to $50. Where does it say they are $100 apiece?

lol my testicles are actually quite small.... I rather stick with the 5-10 clones from Norcal thx...

maineharvest said:
I just double checked the site and it says the clones are anywhere from $20 to $50. Where does it say they are $100 apiece?

Wrong site man. At medical seeds under $50, but at drclone $100 for one inside canada only

got me excited there. looks like i still have to move to cali from what ive read you can get some pretty elite genetics for 10 to 20$ for a clone thats great

I thought we were talking about the link that Shecallshimthor put up. You got me all confused now Umbra.

the only 2 things i have ordered online is:
Bloombastic from hg-hydroponics
and i used to get hash and mushrooms from a website that no longer works
it was cool the site used to sell budd,hash,shrooms and mail it to you
everyone i told was skeptical but it rocked
one day i hope to order from dr clone i just am so broke

I consistantly sell elite unrooted or rooted clones for NO MORE THAN $12.00.

EVER.

Latest posts

Back