Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:vap-bong_smoker: Just checking in, been crazy busy the last few months, i think things will start to slow down soon, but damn, my job sure cuts into my wake-n-bakes. Hit those bongs for me in the morning, lol.

:48:

my new entertainment system
(bong cabinet with smoke filter)

lots of old entertainment systems out there unwanted
because people busted out the backs (as intended) for those old CRT TV's
and todays wide format flat screen units don't fit.

rip out and replace the original back wall, add locks, a bathroom fan and 4x20" phresh carbon filter and :vap_bong__emoticon:

:48:

View attachment IMG_0918.JPG

View attachment IMG_0922.JPG

View attachment IMG_0917.JPG

Quite the collection you have there Joe.
When's the party?

Damn Bro,,,i have enough trouble keeping 2 pipes clean. Lol
What up Duckster,,,,yehaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i keep all my water glass spotless. but hand pipes stay almost clogged, and thats how i roll. lol
i will post a few pictures of the beaker bong my best friend left me when he moved cross country. i'll be putting a few miles on it tonight. friday and all.

Well what some weather we are getting, 80's.
Gave me nice weather to work on my Jeep.
Re-adjusted my control arms, ss header, an anti roll for tie rods, and put a different driver side door on.
I still have a bit of tweaking to do on the arms, but she is ready for Winter.
Going to look for a pull behind, so I can head out West for vacation.

Oh and I cleaned my bong. :) :bong: BIU

duck, are you going to be pulling the camper with the jeep? if so how does it handle the job?

Never hauled a camper. Did haul 5880lbs plus trailer once and 4000lbs many times. Took her awhile to get up to speed and had to look far ahead for braking. I don't want a camper that heavy.

BIU ya'll. Joe, that is an awesome cabinet. You keep your stash in glass too right? Not that plastic storage thing? Looks fab.

Good morning Duck and all.. Can my toyota highlander go jeeping in hills? lol Really.

rose, anything can jump a hill. its the landing that gets you. lol

@Rose. That would be yota'in, instead of Jeepin:)
Unless you have a Jeep with a string behind it, pulling the yota out.

Good morning bongers:ciao:

Raining here, great day to BIU:bong:

Morning Duck. Im bout to head out to Fort Worth Depot to go to work. Yehaaaaaaaaaaa

yota'in that is funny Duck... You too YD, funny. But like if i am in a parking lot and have to drive over the curb and in big chuck holes, i should be fine right? I kinda want to go climb a hill... in the dirt..

Yep I got myself a LED.

A LED light bar for my Jeep. :bong:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back