Blueberry/Carmeliscious T5 Auto grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bud88

Reaction score
Hear are 3 blueberry and 2 Carmeliscious autos that I decided to try under my T5 4' 8 bulb. I installed 4 bloom bulbs and switched to 20/4 as soon as I saw preflowers,
What is amazing is the one blueberry that is entirely different and way ahead of the others.....The dwarf-like plant to the right. Seeds were all purchased at the same time in a 10 pack...
They are in Promix HP using Advanced Nutrients Jungle Juice 3 part along with Mother Earth Bloom tea and all supplements(gotta deal I couldn't pass on).
The dwarf has 3 1/2 weeks and the others 4 1/2 weekes to go according to the breeder specs....Going to start keeping a close eye on the little one because I really dont see her needing that long.

View attachment 20151128_222248.jpg

View attachment 20151128_222253.jpg

Forgive the shadow in the pic.... I will take a better one tomorrow.

**** the shadow look at those giant colas holy shmack me in the gums, I feel like there is some sort of photographic trickery here lol damn this is good weed

Thanks Gooch...I was saying to my buddy that I wished they all were dwarfs...lol and under T5's no less....

Wow, that is some kinda wonderful!!

Nice gloves. lol
Thats some good looken Bud. yehaaaaaaaaaaa

damn, now that is the kind of bouquet I wouldn't mind receiving!
I thought the same thing when I took the picture....lol
As far as the gloves.... I couldn't for the life of me find my box of rubber gloves, so rather than having to scrape resin off my fingers for hours I threw the mechanics glove on.

:48:

Im just messen wit ya Bro. I wear gloves all the time cause my hands already look like sand paper.

8 bulbs 4 grow and 4 boom.... if I were to do it again I would have removed a lot more of the lower growth than I did because the lack of light penetration has left me with quite a hash pile. The top stuff is really nice though. I need the veg tent for my Satori clones or I would have done a partial harvest of the blueberry and given the lower buds time to mature.

Great looking Blueberry cola bombs (dam!!!) :vap-Bong_smoker:

nicely done with t5's........ doing what some say can't be done.

nicely done with t5's........ doing what some say can't be done.

Beginner's luck? lol....Thank you very much G13and checklist!! It was a learning experience.
If you could have every plant grow like that dwarf pheno I think it would be even more productive. I did a lot of defoliating during the early stages that helped the side branches catch up to the main cola. You hear a lot of people say that you shouldn't mess with autoflowers but I think that the newer auto's are much more stable and can tolerate being messed with. Some day I am sure that opinion will bite me in the *** but so far so good...:48:

Latest posts

Back