Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wondered how Howard was adjusting to the new puppy. It sometime takes the old dog a while to get used to the new dog. You forget how sharp those puppies' teeth can be.

Duck, yeah, I understand that. Do it with plumbing sometimes, too....as long as we have this gtorn apart, we might think about doing....

I am loving the cooler weather--days in the 70s and 80s. We sure had a lot of days with temps over 100 this summer. Have a friend from Idaho visiting til Tues. Think we will pop over to Huntington to the dispensary today (lol--visitors always want to go to a dispenary). Most of us never thoughe would live to see tyhe day we could buy it legally.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. We sure to BIU as needed.

I took a friend to a dispensary, an x cop, she said, forget disneyland, this is the happiest place on earth. They are fun. I take my out of state guests too.

:smoke1:
Highya duck...
Just thought I'd sneak in and skitz out for a bit - see what everybody is growing these days.
Hope all is well here at MP.
Been a while.
Hey to Rosebud and THG.

hello hopper, i am at the W word this morning. I'll be breaking out my beaker bong tonight, maybe i will snap a picture. my best friend gave it to me when he moved to Oregon last week. makes me ad a little when i use it, but we had some great times together, and the bong was a regular with us. lol good times.

Yd, come to Oregon, I will feed ya.

OHC REALLY????? WOO HOO, how are you girl? I have missed you. tell us how you are and are you growing?

rose if i ever make it out there i will make sure to come see you

I thought you were in Washington Rose?

I am, very close to Oregon Duck, you can go see THG and then come here in 4 hours.

Without getting to personal, how far away from Idaho panhandle are you?

About 3 hours from Coeur D'alene which is kinda the bottom of the panhandle.. It is accros from Spokane if you know where that is. I am in southeastern washington.

Joe, with a bong like that it should always be 4:20!

Hows everything going at the new house?

its so nice!!

its so much more expensive
like 5 china-bongs put together
but the quality of the joints and the right angles etc etc, not to mention that's all sand blasted / etched into the glass with the black of the front clock the only painted part
(but the face is blasted back in relief)
sooooo cool
but no, no alarm

slow but sure were moving in and out
been sick then she's sick
there's always something we have to do (like setting up Halloween inflatables) other than move stuff
the goal is the end of Oct were out of my office and the old house!!!

:48:

View attachment IMG_0879.JPG

View attachment IMG_0877.JPG

View attachment IMG_0890.JPG

:vap-Bong_smoker: Just checking in, been crazy busy the last few months, I think things will start to slow down soon, but damn, my job sure cuts into my wake-n-bakes. Hit those bongs for me in the morning, lol.

Alrighty SmokinMom:aok:
Hitting one right now :bong:

Latest posts

Back