new grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, thanks!! yea thc bomb is a killer strain and i have seen what gg#4 is like. cant wait to drop seeds. will do a journal... chocolope everyone loves to smoke. confidential cheese was my most loved bud (discontinued) and is a child of L.A. confidential. what a good cross that should be. ;)

(2) reports back. first was my most unlikely pick(by outside appearance), is blue dream. the second report was from a long time smoker is critical jack herer. absolutely loved it. dinafem at single seed..thank u thg

pup, ** y-griega is a big hit. too bad my yield was less than average,,
**lsd produced lots of big buds and is much loved!!
**critical jack herer, will grow this strain always. mucho excellent!!
**incredible bulk, really nice strain but think i can do a little better..
**blackberry dream, maybe the best all around strain i have grown. i love it!
**blue dream, as u stated pup, a large yielding, not dense buds and a daytime smoke. will not grow this strain again. a friend pushed me into b.d..
** #818 headband, very pleased, large yield, excellent finished smells and smooth bud. strong. all good!!
** pakistan valley, what a gift this was from single seed. another one with large yields and also maybe the best strain i have grown. will always try and grow this!!
** gorilla glue, its all as stated at elev8 website. really nice!!
** blimburn sour diesel, i had a little root rot, only in this strain. finished buds though were typical of sour diesel. very good. but because of the root rot issue, i am trying other sour diesels. trying as many types of sour diesel as possible to find my favorite.

thats my take. found a few heroes and a few not..

Very nice :) of course I can only do 3 at a time so I am still stumped as to which ones to go with. I have to go with one being Pineapple chunk as that one seems to be unique in how it stops my IBSD, so that cuts me down to 2 new strains that I can try. I have a max height from soil to light of 5' so I have to scrog those plants that tend to get leggy.

Wow GH, I need to drop by more often, you crushed that last harvest. Gratz.

that last grow, the only tall one was a bluedream. almost hit ceiling. all others med. to shortish.

thanks krave!! hey i'm gonna copy a pic of your before and after. tape it in my grow area to remind me to lollypop higher. i never take off as much as i should. also your finish pick is incredible. only gg#4 pics in that league. should be on a tee shirt. lol. really.

Thank you very much for you kind words. When I trim up I follow a pretty simple pattern. Maybe this will help.

If from seed let go 7 nodes high and top, once sexed take off the bottom three nodes ( that should leave you 6 shoots) then go up the remaining shoots and take off the bottom three nodes. @ ten days your gonna go back and trim anything that didn't make it to within 2 ft of the top of the canopy....work from the inside, then look the plant over and if any fan is covering a bud site take it. Then over the grow as you see them bush back up....from the inside out take one fan a day if they are covering any buds....my goal is not to take any after the ten day trim tbh.

Clones are to be shaped so that they resemble a plant from bean, being a clone its a bit tougher but you want to try and shape the plant the same way....also trying not to injure the plant after the 10th day of flower. All the same rules apply, just make sure you take off the bottom 2/3 rds so the top forms all the buds and gets all the energy.....your shooting for less bud with way more weight. Using this method you will need to support the buds with stakes or your gonna risk the plant breaking itself in the last week of flower when it finally bulks up and get ripe.

Thank you very much for you kind words. When I trim up I follow a pretty simple pattern. Maybe this will help.

If from seed let go 7 nodes high and top, once sexed take off the bottom three nodes ( that should leave you 6 shoots) then go up the remaining shoots and take off the bottom three nodes. @ ten days your gonna go back and trim anything that didn't make it to within 2 ft of the top of the canopy....work from the inside, then look the plant over and if any fan is covering a bud site take it. Then over the grow as you see them bush back up....from the inside out take one fan a day if they are covering any buds....my goal is not to take any after the ten day trim tbh.

Clones are to be shaped so that they resemble a plant from bean, being a clone its a bit tougher but you want to try and shape the plant the same way....also trying not to injure the plant after the 10th day of flower. All the same rules apply, just make sure you take off the bottom 2/3 rds so the top forms all the buds and gets all the energy.....your shooting for less bud with way more weight. Using this method you will need to support the buds with stakes or your gonna risk the plant breaking itself in the last week of flower when it finally bulks up and get ripe.

got some good seedlings i just put in 5 by 5s. i will follow your instructions to the letter if i can. thank you kraven!! hats off..

Thats good, it takes a bit of practice and thinking about it but after a few goes you sorta just see what each plants needs to shape out correctly. You will over do it once and the next time not enough...but each time you get a bit more comfortable....and faster. Good luck and green mojo, I'll be watching ;)

You did a fine job on these GH, the finish is gonna be another example of your excellent work.

nice job with the trich rails man holy smokes

That is some fine looking flowers Brother. Good work :)

thanks, looking forward to trying amherst in 5 gals. they were the most consistent and best yielding as well. smell is between roses and carnations. very sweet. hard to ask for more.

Latest posts

Back